Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

Zoso, that guy was amazing! I hate to be picky, but it's actually a Snow Patrol song that Leona Lewis covered, the Snow Patrol version is much better! ;)

And Rach, I was thinking of taking the Xenical as well as doing the Slim Fast, but the Slim Fast snacks aren't in the 5% rule so I don't want to risk it! I'll go back to Xenical in a few weeks though :)

i know its a snow patrol song love, its just he was covering the leona lewis version, and not the original x

PS, i hate to be picky too, but 10% of your body weight isnt a stone! ;-)

Oh wow you're right! I must have thought it was 148 not 248 lol. If only it was that simple! I'll change it now :)

fingers crossed for you love. either way, use it as a springboard into the next week. if its a loss, use it to spur you on, if its a gain, use it to deter you from anything bad next week! x

i think i've reached a turning point in my life!!!
the boy just walked in on me practising my press-ups while watching masterchef!
he said i'm becoming obsessed! i dont think i am, i'm just comitted to the cause.
new week, new me girls! x

I'd definitely thank him! I'd love a compliment like that! :D

I've got 96lbs to go and I'm hoping there won't be much left of me when I reach my target lol.

Definitely! I need all the help I can get! :)

cramp cramp cramp :( so much pain tonight. cant believe the injustice of mother nature!
been good this week, apart from a few wee slips which i've made up with excercise, so i'm going to be gutted if i have no loss this week.
eating out with friends friday, saturday, sunday and monday!!! oh god! HEEEEEEEELP!

enjoy your weekend hun - you've gotta have good times ;)

found a couple of dressings which might be of interest to some of you .

Tesco lighter than light mayonnaise fat 5.5 :D
Tiger Tiger Thai Red salad dressing fat 0.1 :D

these should help with the barbi/salad meals ;)

couldn't believe how much fat was in the dressings lurking in my fridge:rolleyes:

loved watching the royal wedding, anyone else?

resurrecting this thread again.
hope everyone i well. where is booboocraig? she hasn't logged onto mfp for about 2 weeks, hope she's just away on holiday, and hasn't fell off the wagon! x

Back