Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

does anyone watch supersize v superskinny?
i'm watching it on +1 just now.
while i'm not a judgemental person, i can not comprehend how someone can eat deep fried eggs, bacon, 6 sausages and bread for breakfast. its obscene, is it not?

i would like to try it (just for an experiment you understand):eek::eek:

welcome to the forum!
surprised that your doc doesn't want to see you sooner. isn't 3 months a bit negligent?

how are you all, ladies? the boy is sitting eating an easter egg, its killing me so i'm going to go and have a long soak in the bath! xxx

Hi Zoso

I was suprised too when he said 3 months. Good job I have the support from all my new friends on here as he didnt give me any advice on foods to eat or anything else really

Chelle xx

Hi Zoso

I was suprised too when he said 3 months. Good job I have the support from all my new friends on here as he didnt give me any advice on foods to eat or anything else really

Chelle xx
my doc said "dont worry, the dont actually make you incontinent" and happily sent me on my way. in all fairness, i should have been more assertive and asked her to give me more info, never mind, i've learned the hard way!
One word of caution, stay away from cadburys caramel eggs! had one today... :ashamed0005:

Hi everyone! JUst checking in quickly. I'm off work for a week on holidays.... no where exotic I'm afraid, I'm going around North of England taking photos of strange derelict buildings and factories! [long story] ... Sheffield tomorrow, then up to Leeds, Bradford and York then home to Aberdeen on Monday night.
Food wise, i've been good... I have to be!
Got my first monthly weigh in on Tuesday morning at 9am.
I probably wont be logging in again until I am back home, so have a great weekend everyone and I will be back in touch on Tuesday with that weight loss figure [10 lbs please :D]!
Over & out x

good luck dolly, i'm sure you'll do great.
have fun on your wee break. you should go to cumbernauld, that place is full of derelict buildings xx

have fun on holiday and i am sure you'll get a wonderful weight loss next week ;)

i've put weight on this week. i can feel it. :(

What does green tea do? Maybe i can reel it back in before Saturday's weigh in. No gym tonight as I need to go shopping. I'll get back to it tomorrow xx

Green tea helps with your digestive system and helps it along.

I swear by it.. I have the tablet form.

Hi everyone! JUst checking in quickly. I'm off work for a week on holidays.... no where exotic I'm afraid, I'm going around North of England taking photos of strange derelict buildings and factories! [long story] ... Sheffield tomorrow, then up to Leeds, Bradford and York then home to Aberdeen on Monday night.
Food wise, i've been good... I have to be!
Got my first monthly weigh in on Tuesday morning at 9am.
I probably wont be logging in again until I am back home, so have a great weekend everyone and I will be back in touch on Tuesday with that weight loss figure [10 lbs please :D]!
Over & out x

Hi Karma

You are coming to my area, Kettles on if you need a cuppa

Chelle xx

Are you in Cumbernauld zoso? I worked there for a few months the other yr and really enjoyed it.

XX
no, i'm from coatbridge (which is almost as bad!) though i do live in a very nice area!

so, green tea then, girls? as i have pcos, my time of the month is irregular had one around 6 weeks ago and before that it was 18 months ago!) but i feel all bloated and feel like eating junk, no cramp but think it might be mother nature calling me. maybe thats why i've had a bad week diet wise. cant wait to get saturday morning out of the way so i can see the damage done.

morning ladies,
as predicted in my last post, i gained 1lb this week, i'm back on the wagon properly from tomorrow as i'm taking my niece and nephew out for dinner then having them for a sleepover tonight.
havent done as much in the way of excercise this week either, and i've definitley felt the difference. oh well, onwards and upwards, no point in feeling down about it i guess.
have a nice day y'all, oh and if you see mother nature, give her a good slap arounfd the chops for me!

so sorry for your loss fuss. sending kind thoughts xxx

Oh Hun, my thoughts are with you and your friends family.

You will do this!!!

sorry about your loss hun , thats so sad :(
]
I think im gonna try the Green Tea. I have a friend that works in HOLLAND and BARRATT. She can get me some cheap, so Im happy about that !

so sorry fuzz hun - what awful news xx

Good weekend, girls?
I had a gain of a pound this week. I blame myself andmother nature in equal measures, and I'm going to do everything in my power to get that pound plus another off this coming week.
Good luck with the weight loss this week girls, think there's a few of us needing some support this week xxx

Back