Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

Ohhh forgot about this thread...

How's everyone going...
Pm booboocraig.. then they will get it via email...

i dont think she will have fell off the wagon - she was so into her diet and exercise - hope she pops in soon - i bet she is skinny by now :flirt2:

i keep bringing clothes out of the back of my wardrobe , trying them on and they are now too big :eek:
loving it really :flirt2:
i'm throwing a bundle away every week cos i am not going to be this size ever again :D:D

oh i love that, and cant wait to get rid of the clothes im now wearing!!!

good for you mrs a, thats fab. i've lost 1st9lbs, and n all honesty, cant notice much difference in my clothes yet! maybe its because i'm usually in elasticated gymwear, but i'll know better when i put on a "going out" dress later! x

we were roughly the same start weight, and i didnt start noticing a change in my clothes until i got to about 200lbs.... then i started to feel different and things changed :)

we were roughly the same start weight, and i didnt start noticing a change in my clothes until i got to about 200lbs.... then i started to feel different and things changed :)
i know what you mean. my mum keeps saying "wow, you look great, i can see a difference, your arse is getting smaller"!!!! however i dont see a difference yet. i put a dress on last night that i bought in january, it was £150 and i'm afraid i can see a big difference in the dress, i hope the boy's tailor can fix it for me, otherwise theres a size 18 Planet dress up for grabs, girls!
xxx

oooo nice !

welcome back lea! xxx

Hiya everyone.......
I have had my Sister in law over from Spain so lots of catching up to do with her, as haven't seen each other for 4 yrs..........but hey i'm back......
I am enjoying my lifestyle change and at the weekend Daz spoilt me to some dresses....I felt wonderful I went into a boutique and came out with 3 outfits....I am so chuffed to be able to buy clothes in normal shops yipppppeeeeee....................

How is everyone doing ?? I have missed you all and glad to be back xxxxxxxx

Ooohhhh yay she has returned. Lol
Everyone has missed you.

welcome back sharon, how are you? is your weightloss still going ok? and more importantly, what are the new clothes like???

Hiya girlies.......my weightloss is going well thankyou....I hope your ok ? what I have done for 2 weeks ...firstly I haven't exercised I gave my body a break......so week 1 I maintained my weight......week 2 I lost 2lbs .....I was trying to understand how my body works and how foods ect can be controlled ....so I am happy as when I eventually come off Xenical I know I will be ok....as I have more knowledge of foods, exercise ect.....
My son has always said I am a hippie so I do like relaxed dresses so I hope you can see these pics xxxxxxx btw I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL xxxxxxx

http://www.lavieenroseonline.com/images/products/600x840/110307-213457-445-001.jpg

http://www.lavieenroseonline.com/images/products/600x840/110307-205940-410-001.jpg

http://lavieenroseonline.com/images/products/600x840/110218-201241-252-001.jpg

http://www.dressforbrands.com/4746-521-large/desigual-vest-dylan.jpg

oooohhhh i like the clothes, they are very nice.. (and yep very hippy!!)

ahh - so glad you're back Sharon :D

i just knew you hadn't disappeared under a mountain of crisps and chips :flirt2:

i am still going along at a snail's pace but am still here which is a miracle for me :)

i usually go great guns for 6 weeks then fall off the wagon never to be seen again .

i see the surgeon 26 may so hope she is pleased that i have tried hard to lose some weight and go ahead with fixing my hernia .

good to see you hun xx

Thanks Kes lol yep a hippy....I have even had my hair changed....I have violet and blue now really funky lol

nope I haven't given in I still have a long way to go and I am determined to shed it all before the end of the year !!
Mrs A I am glad your well and I bet you can't wait to see the surgeon.......I haven't taken my hernia tablets in 4 months now and I am pleased my weightloss has helped mine, as I cant have it operated on grrrrr.......You are doing so well :)

Glad to be back and I can see I have a lot of reading and catching up to do lol xxxxxxxxxxx

hiya, couldn't get a look at your outfits when i was in work. really lovely, sharon. love them all, especially the lacy one with the wee bow, really lovely. what are you wearing it with? may i ask what size you're wearing these days? x

Hiya Zoso...

I am atm between sizes an 18 is toooooo big and a 16 just slightly small .....The boutique I got the dress from recommended long leggings with ballet shoe pumps....which is my style anyway......
I was a size 24 when I started so I am happy.......

How are you hun?? xxx

Well done on the sizes.... woop woop bet you feel great about it...

I feel great Kes......just been able to go in shops in town and be able to get clothes.....yipppeeeee
what a choice....its like been in a sweet shop lol xxx

Back