Daily Chat Thread.

HaHa - nah - I didn't go on it! :) xx

Thanks for the rep & the comments - whoever you are :D xx

Love the pics Jan, you have lovely family.

(The ice cream looked fab too!!)

Girlies I am trying to catch up with all the threads, but a little drunk tonight. I promise to catch up and reply tomorrow before i go.

Still no holiday mode except from my bit on the side - Mr Smirnoff"! !!!

DRUNK!!!!!! Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)HAHAHAHA.....enjoy your wee drinkypoo and dont get a hangover now for your flight tomorrow.

Aww..will miss you when you are away, but if I dont get chance to come back on, HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!! Say Merhaba to Turkiye!! :)

Take good care of yourself and enjoy the food and Mr Smirnoff :8855:

Enjoy Mary!! 'Bit on the side' .. love it ;) xx

:rotflmao: Everyone loves a 'bit on the side' ;)

As long as it comes with coke! ;) xx

Hello everyone. How was your weekends then? I had to cope with an extremely noisy, drunk and loud neighbour all day yesterday so was not happy. Couldn't enjoy the sun in the back garden because of it. Damn neighbours!

Hope everyone else had a good weekend and was enjoying the sunshine.

Man its quiet around this place lately aint it! :(

You must all be out lapping up the sunshine!

How are we all doing??

My weekend was good thanks Bev. Your's didnt sound much fun at all :( Inconsiderate people hey! Hope this one is better for you. :D

Thanks Tanya, I hope it's a better weekend too!!

Finished work early today to watch the footie and also enjoyed the sun in the back garden for an hour too, which was lovely. Long may this lovely weather last, it's fantastic down here at the mo!

Yeah but trouble is not necessarily sunny - just flippin' 'ot! Rain forecast too. Let's hope they're wrong about some of it anyway ;) xx

It has been ABSOLUTELY BAKING HERE!! It was a bit overcast in the morning, but I was pleased as I was cleaning the bus shelter and was sweating cobs when it was overcast, but in the afternoon it was unbelieveable....still feels like it is around 20 or so tonight!

Loving it!!!!!

Poor Scotland is having dreadful weather...nothing worse when that happens, eh!

Keep sunshing,,thats what I say! Cant beat it...like Tunc said tonight, this is what it is like every Summer in Turkey...it is what they expect, and it is lovely that we are getting a little piece of it !!

The heatwave didnt come to Wales, although it was still a nice day. Not much in the way of sunshine though, very cloudy and we had rain in the afternoon for about 10 minutes. The evening was nicer though.

Today it is nice and sunny, but a wee chill in the air - oh I wish it would warm up a bit.

It was HOT here but no sun yesterday - today, like you we have the sun but that ruddy north wind again cooling everything down :(!!!

I'm still going out in my shorts after - get the legs windblown if not sunburnt ;) - It'll be a cardi on the top half though :D xx

Back