1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Daily food diary and weekly weigh-ins (Slimfast)

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by LillyLisa, 11 January 2014 Social URL.

1. LillyLisa

LillyLisa Member

​Day one

Breakfast - a strawberry powder milkshake and a cup (250ml) of water.
    Lunch - a chocolate crunch meal bar and a cup of water.
    Tea - weight watchers chicken tikka curry and a strawberry and cream yogurt with 2 cups of water. (545 calorie meal)
    Snacks - a raw carrot (25 calories) and a chocolate caramel slimfast treat bar (95 calories).

Total water consumption - 6 cups or 1 and a half litres.
    Total exercise time - 95 minutes.
    Estimate of calories burned - 332.

Total calorie intake for the day - 1105.

Weight - 10 stone.

Last edited: 11 January 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LillyLisa

LillyLisa Member

​Day two

Lunch - a strawberry powder milkshake and a cup of water.
    Tea - weight watchers shepherds pie, peas, carrots, mash and sweetcorn with a cup of water (438 calorie meal).
    Snacks - a banana (72 calories). 2 hobnobs and a hot chocolate (264 calories).

Total water consumption - 5-6 cups.
    Total exercise time - 67 minutes.
    Estimate of calories burned - 260.

Total calorie intake for the day - 1234 calories.

Weight - 9 stone 10lbs.

Notes -
    I've lost 4lbs! :eek: in a day!! This can't be from the diet! How can I lose 4lbs in a day?! I'm not complaining though! :)
    I went a little over on my calorie snacking because I really wanted some hot chocolate and I didn't have a yogurt after my tea as I was full so I figured that I had calories spare :)
    I had 2 milkshakes today instead of having one shake and a meal bar as I only have one meal bar left and want to take it to college with me tomorrow so that I don't have to go to Tesco. I'll either buy a ready made shake every day until my superdrug order comes or buy a box of meal bars on Tuesday :p

4. LillyLisa

LillyLisa Member

​Day three

Lunch - a chocolate crunch meal bar.
    Tea - weight watchers tomato and basil soup, weight watchers Mexican chilli and a Tesco hazelnut yogurt (492 calorie meal).
    Snacks - a banana (72 calories), a caramel treat bar (95 calories) and some hot chocolate.

Total water consumption - about 4 cups.
    Total exercise time - 40 minutes.
    Estimate of calories burned - 120.

Total calorie intake for the day - 1238 calories.

Weight - 9 stone 12lbs.

Notes -
    Okay, so I have apparently gained 2lbs since yesterday.. That doesn't make me feel good :( but what I'm going to do is have a weekly weigh-in at Boots and just take these wii fit weights less seriously as they're not proper scales and I guess they could be wrong.. I hope so.. :/
    I went back to college today and I think I did well at not been tempted by the Tesco or Morrisons near college or even the college shop :D
    By splitting my evening meal into three small courses I am left feeling very full :) I think I will use this method more often as I feel a lot more satisfied and I am still getting the calories needed for the plan :)

5. LillyLisa

LillyLisa Member

Day four

Lunch - a pre-made strawberry shake as I was at college and it was what was in Tesco.
    Tea - weight watchers tomato and basil soup, weight watchers beef and red wine casserole and a Tesco Finest* - Swiss Chocolate Mini Dessert with 2 cups of water (446 calorie meal).
    Snacks - a banana (72 calories), a packet of slimfast sour cream and chive pretzels (95 calories) and some hot chocolate.

Total water consumption - 4-5 cups.
    Total exercise time - 20 minutes.
    Estimate of calories burned - 69.

Total calorie intake for the day - 1242 calories.

Weight - 9 stone 12lbs.

6. LillyLisa

LillyLisa Member

​Day five

Lunch - a pre-made chocolate shake.
    Tea - weight watchers tomato and basil soup, a bake at home baguette roll, weight watchers beef hot pot and a strawberry sugar free jelly pot with 2 cups of water (500 calorie meal).
    Snacks - cheese string (63 calories) and a banana (72 calories).

Total water consumption - 3-4 cups.
    Total exercise time - 50 minutes.
    Estimate of calories burned - 138.

Total calorie intake for the day - 1095 calories.

Weight - 9 stone 11lbs.

7. LillyLisa

LillyLisa Member

​Day six

Breakfast - I didn't have breakfast as I got up late :eek:
    Lunch - a self mixed powder strawberry shake and a cup of water,
    Tea - a regular chicken and vegetable satay box with soy sauce and a cup of milk and water (593 calorie meal).

Snacks - banana (103 calories), fridge raiders roast chicken (48 calories), slimfast sour cream and chive pretzels (95 calories), kinder Buena (246 calories) and a weight watchers raspberry yogurt (48 calories).

Total water consumption - about 4 cups.
    Total exercise time - 30 minutes.
    Estimate of calories burned - 77.

Total calorie intake for the day - 1363 calories.

Weight - 9 stone 12lbs.