Daily menus

Are you still in attack phase Cathy? If so, no cornflour allowed... but if you're not, you can have a little!

Vicky's a big one for marinades... and I've found her marinades the best way to make turkey palatable (and swallowable!!) on PP!

Morning all!

PP day

B - 1/2 savoury galette with extra 'herby' fromage blanc and chicken slice, coffee
L - dry fried ham and egg (or poached egg, not sure) with other 1/2 galette, yogurt
S - yogurt
D - chicken with fromage blanc/curry/onion combo, yogurt if hungry

Oh drat, oh well I will reduce and thicken it with quark. Thanks Jo x

day6 pp
B boiled egg and a yogurt
L 2 egg white omelette and cold meat
D Galette and turkey escalopes fromage frais

PV day
Breakfast big coffee w/ skim milk, rhubarb muffins (just oatbran stopped adding wheatbran makes me too bloaty).
Lunch Tuna, salad, yogurt
Dinner Trout with tomato, pepper sauce. Yogurt.

morning :D
B - smoked salmon and scrambly eggs
L - roast chicken and dukan mustard mayo
D - chicken marinated in cajun spices and yog, galette

ex - 17 mins step this morning and 70 leg masters
20 mins leg exercise davina and 6 min shake weight.

really cant wait to be able to start walking to girls again! oh well only a couple of weeks.

I know the dogs can't walk, but can't YOU walk? (OK time away from dogs but you do get home VERY early...?) Walk to supermarket? or is that miles?

the dogs are alone from 9am till 12.30 my mum comes round at one to look after them till five. then she goes home for her tea. ATM i cannot leave at all. :( ill struggle to get to tesco this week even - going to ask mum to stay tiny bit later on thursday so i can get some stuff in.
im still doing my exercise but I will be doing plenty next month as Hannah will need to get back into shape too!

Is that when you'll take your holiday time off?

No ill take off this week/next whenever babys are born for about 3 days after. then ill take more time off when the pups are older as they need more looking after then when they are pooing and weeing everywhere ;) and they are sooo much fun then.

Hope you're saving the newspapers up! I remember when the kittens were at that stage, clambering around with their eyes half open, but once shown the litter tray, they were so good!! Pups take longer to learn? (Still, compared to us idiot humans, they're still miles ahead!)

Oh yes plenty of newspapers. got every one collecting them :D yes pups longer, but they will be in puppy pen so damage will be minimal!

awh... I was so scared of treading on one too when they started wandering (staggering?) around... good idea to have a pen!

Oh i have everything. I bought it last year when I thought Gabi was pregnant but never took!

Hi

I will start posting my menus in here, if I am doing anything wrong I would love it if someone could let me know:)

Today - Attack
B - 3 egg omlette, Muller Yog
L - Sliced ham, Muller Yog
D - Spiced Chicken breast.

So far I have drunk 1l of water and 500ml of coke, plus 1 cuppa. I will aim to drink another 500ml-1l of water by bedtime.

xx

oatbran!!!!!! most important. Plus did you have 3 yolks in your omelette?

oh yeah, I still need to get my oatbran! Thanks for reminding me:)

I did have 3 yolks yep....They are too scrummy to not have;)

That must be one massive omlette, I only ever use one egg in mine!

Hi

I will start posting my menus in here, if I am doing anything wrong I would love it if someone could let me know:)

Today - Attack
B - 3 egg omlette, Muller Yog
L - Sliced ham, Muller Yog
D - Spiced Chicken breast.

So far I have drunk 1l of water and 500ml of coke, plus 1 cuppa. I will aim to drink another 500ml-1l of water by bedtime.

xx
Hun of you are feeding you have not had anywhere near enough to eat today

i have been known to have 5 eggs in one :) atkins x

Back