Daily menus

true. ahhh atkins. huge cheese omelette lol x

dont you miss it?

Hi Cheryl

Baby is FF, if I was BF I most definitely wouldn't be on any kind of diet:)

Can I check...is fruit squash allowed, if it is no added sugar? Also how do you go about making the gallette??

nope not allowed fruit of any kind :(
are you getting the book ?
One egg (or i use just white to keep my egg yolks down to 2 per day) 1 1/2 tbsps oatbran, 1 1/2 tbsps fat free fromage frais or quark. mix and put in non stick pan and on low heat and leave for ages or it will stick :D
once on conso/cruise its 2 tbsp oatbran

Hi Cheryl

Baby is FF, if I was BF I most definitely wouldn't be on any kind of diet:)

Can I check...is fruit squash allowed, if it is no added sugar? Also how do you go about making the gallette??
Great stuff hun. Id still look into eating a little bit more though. A chicken breast for dinner isnt really enough.
Sorry if i sounded like a nag but we like everyone to do this and be healthy with it. Id still say speak to mw as you are not really supposed to diet til 6wks is up

Ah I thought that, shame as it would make drinking the water a little easier....just not as pure lol.

Sorry, I have got the book.....well in e-form. I downloaded it through Amazon kindle on my phone, no waiting for it that way:D Still working my way through the book!

I meant how are people cooking it...is it best on the hob in a frying pan??

Last edited:
Great stuff hun. Id still look into eating a little bit more though. A chicken breast for dinner isnt really enough.
Sorry if i sounded like a nag but we like everyone to do this and be healthy with it. Id still say speak to mw as you are not really supposed to diet til 6wks is up

It's ok no problem:) She will be 6wks tomorrow;)

Yes hun in a frying pan on the hob. Slowly on a med heat. Dont worry if it goes wrong 1st time, a few people have

Im not. Been dukaning for a while now but since i found out im on consolidation like it says in the book. See i can be a good girl sometimes. Pmsl

Im not. Been dukaning for a while now but since i found out im on consolidation like it says in the book. See i can be a good girl sometimes. Pmsl

:ignore: Sorry (i'm new:p)

How far along are you/when are you due? Is this your first etc etc:eek:

Lol dont worry. Im one of the longest/oldest (not in age) on here. I think there were 3 others when we joined and only one of them still here!
Im 6 or 7 wks, im now sure as my scan says a week earlier than i thought due to babys size. I have a little boy who is 3 so no not my 1st. What about you?
Oh and dont worry, since ive found out ive had the girls nagging me about what im eating!

Lol dont worry. Im one of the longest/oldest (not in age) on here. I think there were 3 others when we joined and only one of them still here!
Im 6 or 7 wks, im now sure as my scan says a week earlier than i thought due to babys size. I have a little boy who is 3 so no not my 1st. What about you?
Oh and dont worry, since ive found out ive had the girls nagging me about what im eating!

Oooh good;)

Awww early days then, I hope you don't suffer too badly with morning sickness! A nice gap there then:)

I have 4 kids, 3 boys aged 9, 7 and 16mths and then a baby girl...as I say she will be 6wks tomorrow. Most likely stopping now as I always planned 4, but I think I would like another, husband isn't so keen:rolleyes: I am only 30 though so still plenty of time;)

Morning!

Should be a PV day but will do PP so that I don't upset the weigh-in tomorrow. Then I'll do 2 PV days!

B - galette and a slice of ham
L - fish with fromage blanc/gerkins/capers
S - 0% yogurt or two
D - peppered steak with fromage blanc/mustard sauce, maybe some custard if still hungry

I joined the site in 2006!! So I've a few years on you Cheryl!!

As you're new redme, you mightn't yet have heard about my muffins! See recipe thread! In several years of Dukaning (I'm in France so started messing with it end 2007), I must have eaten two galettes only... once I discovered muffins, I was "lost"!

So today's food - 3rd PP...

55 mins fast walk - ooof! A bit muggy here today... humid... then

Breakfast - my three muffins, with cube of smoked fish in bottom, and 1/3 crabstick on top of each.

Lunch - tupperware with pieces of smoked salmon, salmon, and prawns in. Chicken leg to gnaw on...
1/4 sachet sugar free jelly

Snack - fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner - poached cod + scallops...
baked egg custard

Supposed to be a PP day but will be out for dinner so will probably turn pv at some point.

B yogurt
L trout and muffins with salmon in
D ????
Emergency snack biltong

Today - day 3 Attack

B - Sliced ham, Muller light.
L - Omlette 3 egg 2 yolk (and possibly some tuna/salmon)
D - Chicken breast x 1.5

I have drunk half a itre of water already so well on the way....am aiming for 2l today:) I am officially allowed to excercise today, however it is near on impossible atm, although I am managing a walk to the shops each day which is about 10mins each way. Plus I barely sit down in the house as there is so much to do and a hyper(but poorly) 16mth old to constantly chase after, so I think I get plenty of 'movement' in.

Joanne I have indeed seen your muffin recipe, I have been scouring the recipe thread last night....they are a definite for me to try:D

xx

Back