Daily menus

Attack day 3
(I think this is what I wrote on fitness pal lol)
Breakfast - galette, with cottage cheese and herbs

Lunch salmon with some ind of mayo/sauce out of book

Dinner-Ive put turkey but I may snack on that, trough the day if I need too, so will think of something else, though TBH its a bit early to think of food for me

early? I've been up for four hours!!! Try to plan in advance where you can, Cathy... it's so much easier in the long run as you don't get caught out and trip up... one piece of salmon for lunch isn't a lot. Unless it's HUGE! (I'm having 1/2 piece salmon, some chicken, some prawns, and dessert...).

Redme - I have a very sweet tooth, so I make savoury muffins (go figure!). That makes perfect sense to me!

redmel - yes you must get your oatbran today!
Jo - i love how you say
Chicken leg to gnaw on...

B - scrambly eggs and smoked salmon
L - cajun chicken and galette (lots of it so will have some left to nibble on during the day)
D - turkey steaks with little soy, little oyster sauces, lemon grass, ginger and thai 5 spice

ex - 20 mins step this morning and 70 leg masters; shake weight 6 mins and claudia schiffer abs (17 mins) tonight. looking forward to night off exercise tomorrow.

Vicky... tell me about the cajun chicken please!

Can you include weights (cos I know you must know them for Fitplan)... because some perhaps are having "one breast" for their entire meal, and others perhaps "one chicken".

I do love taking my time with my chicken leg... I usually eat it with you guys... while I catch up over lunch (not that any catching up seems necessary today - looks like a nice quiet August office day!)

Its the hols Jo, only 2 weeks left! Today was my first lie in lol.
I know it doesnt sound much, its a 200gram one though, thats enough for me, or I would be sick lol. I hate planning my food, its one thing I have never been able to do, If I do plan it I always change my mind. But I have the turkey which is really nice, I nibbled a bit already so I will decide what to have for dinner later

Hols? what's that? (only two weeks left? how many do you take?!)

Can you feel the envy pourrrring out of me...

Lol I have 2 weeks and a bit left to take before xmas!

Gosh they are big breasts at 200g a go... over here, I tend to buy little (err cheaper) chickens so some of the breasts are a pathetic size (yeah yeah, like mine!)!!

That looks yummy... I'll pop that on my UK shopping list now while I think.

School hols Jo, for the kids, but I have worked all the way through them, in fact summer and Christmas are my busiest times, so I have the kids at home and have to work, they arent for me lol, I dont get holidays, except yesterday I finally finished a huge order so today is a day off but I am spending it cleaning the house, but not before cutting sticking glue-ing and glittering with Emma who is 5, I have ignored her terrible the last few days and I feel bad. Then its back to work tomorrow for the next order.

Oh glitter and sticking! can i come????
Yes they are tesco - they are huge!!
Also nice is the thai 7 spice one. Every time i go shopping i buy more spices/herbs!

That sounds like great fun indeed!!

Sorry to make you account for you time!! Jealousy does that to me but, with hindsight, glitter and glue aside, 5 year olds and me wouldn't get on for long so we're in the best respective places!!

I'm the same - I do thank Dukan for that!

Have you tried "raz el hanout"? It's an Arabic spice mix easy to find here, but I'm reliably informed that it's much better "back home" so a friend has promised me a back when she gets back from Algeria. Nice taste!

lol, its ok I would be the same, if somebody told me they had 2 weeks holidays.

Re the glitter, I love my 5 yr old, and I love glitter, but when the 2 are combined with glue/feathers/sequins and tissue paper, I stand there gritting my teeth and biting my tongue now and then saying " oh thats beautiful Emma", whilst glaring at the floor, wondering how my vacuum cleaner is going to cope.

I put the thai 7 spice on on my salmon and bake it in the oven its gorgeous

Have you tried "raz el hanout"? It's an Arabic spice mix easy to find here, but I'm reliably informed that it's much better "back home" so a friend has promised me a back when she gets back from Algeria. Nice taste!
mmm just found some i can buy from bart spices online..im spice hunting now.

Does your dd end up with more glitter on her face?

today PV

B oatbran poridge with yogurt
L cold meats and salad
D lasagne made with the cabbage leaves want to give it a go anyways

lol, its ok I would be the same, if somebody told me they had 2 weeks holidays.

It was the "ONLY two weeks left" which got my green eyed monster growling!!

I'm still finding glitter particles in my carpet from last year's Christmas cards! Note to self: do this year's in the country, where there are tiled floors!

today PV

B oatbran poridge with yogurt
L cold meats and salad
D lasagne made with the cabbage leaves want to give it a go anyways

Tell us more about these "cold meats"? quantity?

Back