Daily menus

morning :) roast chicken all round today!

Hehe, my chicken overload is due to the freezer being defrosted and needing to use up what the neighbour can't store. There are pork chops in the fridge too, but I'm hogging the chicken as I can't have them!

Morning, I am just about to try a galette! wish me luck, I even bought a new wee pan from Tesco yesterday in honour.
I am so excited, I am having it with cottage cheese and ham I think, and for dinner we are having ...

Roast chicken lol.

B - Galette cup of tea 500ml water
L - Turkey rashers and omlette muller yog 500ml water
D - Peppered steak and king prawns more water

Roast chicken!!!!! lmao

how was galette?

Crap looking but hey, looks arent everything, it was amazing, I will be having one tomorrow for sure. I think my pan wasnt big enough, but our other pan isnt non stick, so tomorrow I will try it in the oven, i think the pan wasnt hot enough round the edges so I couldnt flip it, but yummers it was delish, I added herbs and salt & pepper and had it with cottage cheese and ham with chili & cumin powders sprinkled on top, I am so full up now!

change to my daily menu
B - eggs
L - ???
D - roast chicken salad
s - ob porridge

ex - bugger all ;)

I know!!!!!!! are you maintaining now Stephen ? xxx

Morning!

PP today (should have been yesterday but had pv-friendly curry sauce that was kindly made for me with the chicken yesterday - and didn't have the heart not to eat it, so two PP days in a row for me now)

B - galette with ham and fromage blanc
L - 2 egg omelette with extra white and crab sticks
S - 0% yogurt
D - steak, fromage blanc

morning

b - ob porridge and milk and splenda
l - roast chicken with dukan mustard mayo
d - 5% fat burgers with dry fried eggs

ex - 10 mins step and 70 leg masters this morning.
45 mins of claudia perfect abs and arms (weights)

B Yogurt
Mid morning muffin if they've defrosted.
L sardines, egg mayo-y stuff, other muffin
D Homemade burgers, yogurt

Am starting on attack today

Breakfast- muffin & pieces of chicken from yesterday
Lunch - possibly omelette or boiled eggs and slices of ham.
Dinner- salmon done in the oven with various spices on top and a yogurt, or if I get my book I will see what there is in that I can have

there is a nice recipe for a white sauce in the book. I added some tarragon and dill :D (thats if you get it)

B white egg one yolk omlette and turkey
L yogurt and cold meat
T turkey escalopes with a fromage frais with spices sauce and a galette

B - muffin and vanilla yoghurt
L - salmon quiche, muller
D - rabbit stew, turkey in white sauce, yoghurt

Cathy - you'll find some recipes in our "Recipe" thread... otherwise, let us know what you've got in your fridge, and we'll (Vicky'll!!) come up with something tasty!

Becca - veg both meals on PV yes? and you say "muffin" for breakfast. maybe yours are bigger than mine, but your daily bran allowance on Cruise is 2 tablespoons so hope your muffin included all of it.

My PP yesterday
1hr10 mins fast walk (didn't get lost(!!) but had to post a package in a BIG letterbox at the Post Office!)

Breakfast
Dukan Muffins (with oat and wheatbran, and a small piece of smoked herring in the mixture)

Lunch (mixture of the usual)
salmon, prawns, smoked salmon, chicken
sugar free jelly (1/4 of sachet)

Dinner
cod, scallops, boiled egg
baked egg custard

Today's PP
55 mins fast walk (different route!)

Breakfast
Dukan Muffins (with oat and wheatbran, and a small piece of smoked herring in the mixture)

Lunch (mixture of the usual)
salmon, prawns, chicken, mini quiche
sugar free jelly (1/4 of sachet)

Dinner
small leftover pieces of cod + salmon
veal escalope (with mustard + fromage frais marinade)
baked egg custard

(I'm eating more than usual at the moment in the evenings, cos on my own, and could pick cos not in ketosis!)

The only good thing about the book is the recipes, Its really hard to read because he repeats himself tso much. Infact I laughed at one bit because it says "without wanting to repeat myself" halfway through the book, when each chapter is nearly the same as the last. But the recipes are good, I need to make a list of basic store cupboard things I will need in.

Today I will try the porridge for breakfast maybe with some quark in to creamify it also maybe a bit of cinnamon.

Lunch salmon fillet with mayo from book

Dinner probably turkey breast slowly cooked in a bit of curry water, might put a bit of onion slice in to get the flavour, I think I can have a teeny bit of cornflour, if not its ok I can reduce the stock and add quark to thicken it. mmm fancy my dinner right now lol

Back