Daisy's Diary Take Two

Do You Know.........?

Weight wise I am half way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go me! Go Me! lol :D

Big congratulations and well done Daisy!! you've done amazingly well!! Half way there and still so positive you're an inspiration to us all!! :happy096::happy096::happy096:

You've really inspired me Daisy, I want to lose 55lbs and to see what you have achieved in 10 weeks has really spurred me on, thank you :bighug:

Daisy's adventure into the world of the FLAPJACK......................

So, i admit im not usually the adventurous type, but this morning at weigh in i suddenly heard myself asking the pharmacist if she had any flapjacks in stock. She did and I asked her to put me a peanut one in with my shakes, so.... I never have my first shake on weigh in morning until I get back, so I was getting quite excited on the way home especially as the flapjack looked like a large biscuit. Ive read that they are nice toasted so as soon as I got home I popped it in the toaster and got a glass of water. I nibbled a bit, it was warm and chewy and i thought wow Im going to enjoy this :confused:. I kept eating it but it didnt get any smaller, I drank plenty of water to enable me to swallow it, then I actually started to feel sick :jelous:. I persevered and got another glass of water and when it was gone I was relieved :). I had to go brush my teeth coz my mouth felt horrible, anyway Im glad I tried it coz now I know I will never cheat on my chocolate shakes again ! :D Next time I feel like being adventurous I will climb into the attic to get an old pair of leather shoes to nibble on !! ;)

Hi Daisy,
I only tried one peanut flapjack and couldn't finish it either. Oh well. Just as well the shakes are yumtastic :)
Well, well done on reaching the halfway mark. As lots of people have been saying - you are a true inspiration to all of us with your consistent big losses and huge positivity!
Doireann x

Hi Daisy,
I only tried one peanut flapjack and couldn't finish it either. Oh well. Just as well the shakes are yumtastic :)
Well, well done on reaching the halfway mark. As lots of people have been saying - you are a true inspiration to all of us with your consistent big losses and huge positivity!
Doireann x

Thankyou, Doireann, How are you doing? xx

Daisy's Diet News...........

My friend came for tea last night I made a big SW shepards pie and veg, I sat and had my shake and chatted to everyone as they ate it was nice, then we went outside with a coffee and got talking about dieting ( obviously) lol. I have mentioned previously that she had lost 32 lbs which I thought was with SW, so I asked which group she was at, and she said she was only at SW for a few weeks, she had lost a few pounds with SW and then had gone onto lipotrim for 3 weeks and lost a stone, and now was calorie counting using a combination of slim fast products and one low cal evening meal. We had a really good chat, she was explaining that whilst she loved the SW way of eating she felt she had no OFF button when faced with so much choice and flexibility, so she needed more structure. It hi-lighted to me how different we all are and how sometimes finding the perfect diet and maintenance solution is simply getting to know what works for you. She used Lipotrim for a boost and now is happy losing slower and calorie counting and that is working for her. I know that TFR is working for me, and I know the hard work will start when I try to maintain, but I know it can be done. There are plenty of excellent examples over in the maintenance section of minimins .

Last edited:
Carry On Camping.............

So.... Im off to attempt camping in the morning, lol wish me luck. I wont be writing in my diary for a few days but I havent gone AWOL, lol Hope everyone has a great long weekend, especially the new ones on week one! See you soon Diary :p

Hi Daisy,
I'm ok thanks. 1 stone gone now. 11lbs first week and 3lbs second week. Im now on day 18 and I've been 100% all the way. Thank you so much, you have inspired me so much all the way and I love reading your posts. You seem like such a pet! I've been having serious food fantasies for the last few days but Im doing my best to block them out. I've been wedding dress shopping which is very exciting. I think I've found 'the dress' and Ill try to post a photo below....if it works on my phone! I will have to order my dress very soon as my wedding is just over 6 months away and it takes a long time to get the dress in and must allow for alterations etc. I must ask your advice about it - I don't know what size dress to order. Im currently just fitting into size 14 clothes. Im planning to stay 100% for 12 weeks, depending on my results. I also feel uncertain about what my goal weight should be. My initial plan was to get to 10.5 stone - that's bang in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Now I am tempted to go down to 9.5 stone if I can. It is for my wedding day after all!
What do you think? You seem very knowledgable about all things LT!
Sorry for piggybacking on your thread. It just came out!
Xxx Doireann.

OMG Doireann Your dress is beautiful! I love it so much ! wow I think if you're in a 14 already and you doing another 12 weeks? You are going to be stunning on your wedding day huni! I would order one size up from what you hope to be ? Then they can tailor make it to your particular figure? Every body has a different shape. I would work out what you could possibly lose, going on your average losses. I worked out a guide for if I lost 2lb/3lb/4lb/5lb a week so i would know what size I may be at different times through my 23 weeks. Luckily Ive been pretty much at the higher end which means that the 1lb I lost didnt really affect my overall goal if that makes sense? Im getting excited for you and its not my wedding lol !! :)

Last edited:
Back