Daisy's Diary Take Two

Manic Monday

Hello Diary, Hope this week is calmer than last week. Son back at school, im back on dry land lol and I dont plan on whisking off anywhere so I can get some jobs done round the house. :p

More Waffle.......................

Still feeling good about L.T, Im looking forward to the next few weigh ins. Im not feeling as stressed now about my losses so Ill be happy with whatever I lose over the next 13 weeks, as long as I get somewhere near close to my goal I will be happy and will refeed very carefully. I remember thinking 23 weeks is like forever lol but guess what? its not! Im half way and it feels very doable :D. I was asked by a mum at school today if I had finished dieting now. Its a nice compliment but I do still need to lose quite a bit to be in the healthy range. :p Im going to an evening wedding in 2 weeks so thats my next goal. I used to hate going anywhere when I was bigger but now I love dressing up.;)

Your camping story was so funny. Your profile picture is lovely

Well had a good day and didnt need any fillings! Cant wait till thursday! I have to take my son to hospital to get his pot removed from his arm after he broke his wrist during p/e at school so I cant go get weighed till afternoon (bummer) I like to go first thing. Oh well, cant be helped. Had a phone call from my mum too (bless her) she not happy now she knows im back on lipotrim, I told her that it was perfectly safe but she says thats rubbish :rolleyes: coz you need food! lol aww she is a sweetie, she offered to buy me some shopping lol :eek:. Ive hung a nice outfit I want to wear to a party in july on my wardrobe to spur me on. Im loving the months with 5 weeks in as its an extra sneaky weight loss!!:D I hope to be at goal in 23 weeks, well actually 22 now really !! Either way I will stop at 23 weeks. Catch you later diary :flirt2:

Just re=reading my diary and came across this post, I wore my july outfit this week how amazing is that? :p

Hi daisy
I have just read your journey and I am so impressed by you. I am on Day 3 of Lipotrim and feeling OK with it. I want to lose 5 stone too, by Christmas if possible. The good news is that my other half joined today. He works away for 6 weeks and then is back for 6 weeks. He next goes in 2 weeks time, so the next time he is back we should both look quite different.
Anyway, thanks for your posts - they are inspiring!
Jo

Hi daisy
I have just read your journey and I am so impressed by you. I am on Day 3 of Lipotrim and feeling OK with it. I want to lose 5 stone too, by Christmas if possible. The good news is that my other half joined today. He works away for 6 weeks and then is back for 6 weeks. He next goes in 2 weeks time, so the next time he is back we should both look quite different.
Anyway, thanks for your posts - they are inspiring!
Jo

Hi JO, you will have that 64lbs off in no time hun, what an incentive your other half being away, it will be so exciting to see each other after 6 weeks wow! Thankyou for your lovely comments :)

Tricky Tuesday

Tuesday again, Im back into my routine with my son back at school, back to my walking! :) Going to put music on and get my housey jobs done. Cant wait for Thursday. I cant believe I will be buying size 14's now, dont think Ive been a fourteen since I was about 19 years old lol. In 2010 I was a size 26!!!! :eek:. Now all I need is for the sun to shine and everything will be rosey! :)

Hi hun its so good to be back in a routine again my 5 year old has so much energy its unreal lol, Glad to be back on track again so to speak. I cant wait for thursday just hope i wont be disapointed good luck for your weigh too hun x.

Well done on getting to a new low weight and why not hit the shops to reward yourself. Just remember you won't be in them long, with your determination you'll be at goal in no time x x

I agree wont be long till your 12's. There seems to be alot of us waiting for thursday

Back