Daisy's Diary Take Two

hi daisy its still a loss thats the way we have to look at it. I only lost 2lb this week and was a bit dissapointed as i have been pretty consistant throughout and can see the finishing line, But hey ho on we go lol xx.

1lb loss is still really good Daisy considering the week you had... well done :)

Thanks girls Im going for 10lb next week !!! lol Only kidding !! lol :D

1lb is still a loss especially after all you have lost and if you look at your week 8 that was 1lb and the following week you lost 5lb so heres to next week x

new goals

I have achieved quite a lot of my goals so far already so I think I need to come up with some new ones to spur me on over the second half of my journey. I love mini goals to focus on. I will go and brain storm and return armed with new challenges. :D

Weekend

Got me garden sorted this weekend, lots of planting. My broad beans were ready so I did them for dinner with a salad on saturday and the family loved them! So they got them again on their sunday dinner lol !! Even my 8 year old liked them woohoo. lol I will post some more rubbish tomorrow! :D

Caged Animal..................

Very strange day for me on saturday!, Right from waking up I felt so miserable and unhappy that I couldnt eat, I felt very emotional and sensitive to everything connected to food. I thought about food all day long and kept joking with my family that I didnt like anyone who could eat lol I went into town shopping and found myself looking at everyone who dared to be eating or carrying any food items. I even kept thinking " she's got weight on why does she get to eat , its not fair!" lol Then later at tea time, whilst the family were tucking in i kept saying " why cant i just be fat and eat what I like! " lol I felt like a caged animal. My daughter said "mum you can stop and re-feed anytime you want but have a sleep and see how you feel tomorrow" I rewarded her by replying " Im not listening to you! you are a size 8!! :D She laughed and said well sometimes I have to get a six! :p I said right that does it Im off to bed ! lol They were all laughing with me and I had a soak in the tub and got in bed. Sunday!?? I woke up totally different! .............I put a big chicken in to roast, had my shake and a coffee then spent the day in the garden, in the afternoon I did a big dinner for everyone and then did a bit of baking:eek: I was totally uninterested in eating. So the moral of my story is next time i have a 'bad' day I know it will pass so I wont do anything drastic like :17729:
I feel fine today too, Im looking forward to Thursday weigh in ! :D

Good girl daisy! It's still a loss! Good luck for the next week!

And well done for surviving ur bad day

Manic Monday

Manic Monday is drawing to a close to make way for Tricky Tuesday, then its only two days to weigh in, really hoping for a nice loss this week Ive been a good girl and have drank all my water. After Thursday I will only have ten weigh-ins to go woohoo :D. Im hoping I get as near to my target as possible. Ive ordered a book about dieting the low GL way, Im hoping it may help me maintain long term. I will try anything once (flapjack) :jelous: twice if I like it (LT) :D.

Tricky Tuesday

Feeling positive, looking forward to weigh in, had my walk this morning the sun is shining on and off lol I feel like Ive climbed to the top of a huge hill and now I on my way back down. 13 weeks done just 10 to go. :D

Last edited:
You've such a positive attitude now Daisy, whoop whoop..only 10 more weeks :)

I'm doing good thanks, week 2 weigh-in this evening so we'll see how that goes, but I'm feeling much better, exercising more and I'm on Day 2 of 'No Smoking' :) I find the Simply Filling plan on WW so easy to handle, I really appreciate not having to count points. I keep thinking back to LT but I just know I couldn't face doing shakes again, even just to replace a few meals. I'm going to give it my best shot following SF..giving it until Christmas to see results!!

Back