Daisy's Diary Take Two

Hi Daisy, how is your day? I was wondering what your plans are when you come off TFR :rolleyes: Will you be at your target or are you leaving yourself a few pounds to lose on your own?? I've been thinking about what I will do after. I have 4 weeks to go (I think) which will leave me about 10ish pounds till target. Not sure what to do!! just wondered if you have a plan? Oh I'm a nosey bugger ;)

I do plan to join slimming world kay to get weighed and have some control I think i will combine sw with some Low GL concepts, when I finish I should be within a stone of ideal weight on nhs charts so should qualify to get into sw. :D I will defo have to go straight onto another plan from re=feed coz left to my own devices I may just drift into overeating again :p Whats your plans hun?

Hi Daisy :) Have been AWOL and off the wagon for a few weeks, so not been about to check in on your progress, but hey, look at you, over the peak of the hill, on the downward slope to goal and doing amazingly well :) So pleased for you hun :D Well done! xx

I do plan to join slimming world kay to get weighed and have some control I think i will combine sw with some Low GL concepts, when I finish I should be within a stone of ideal weight on nhs charts so should qualify to get into sw. I will defo have to go straight onto another plan from re=feed coz left to my own devices I may just drift into overeating again :p Whats your plans hun?

That sort of mirrors my plan Daisy. I was only umming and r'ing about the SW because I'm not sure I can be trusted with all those carbs lol. I too will definitely need to do something or like other years the weight will pile on AGAIN ;) I'm refeeding on the 19th July and plan to do something to lose the last stone ish. Fingers crossed it will go ok, I'm scared that I will gain the weight back. From what I can gather a lot of people feel that way.

Having a Break

Well weigh in number 13 and another 4lbs gone.:D I have decide to refeed and have a little break, of course Im very nervous of putting any weight back on but Im going to be very carefull. Then I will decide over the next few weeks whether to re-start Lipotrim or Join Slimming World. I need to re-charge my batteries, I was hoping to get to goal all in one go but I know I will get to goal and it doesnt matter if it takes a little longer. I will still be keeping my diary up to date as I dont want to fall off the diet wagon. :p

Well done on fab weight loss to date. Good luck with the next phase Daisy. I am sure you will do well xx

Well done Daisy enjoy refeed

Daisy1966 said:
Well weigh in number 13 and another 4lbs gone.:D I have decide to refeed and have a little break, of course Im very nervous of putting any weight back on but Im going to be very carefull. Then I will decide over the next few weeks whether to re-start Lipotrim or Join Slimming World. I need to re-charge my batteries, I was hoping to get to goal all in one go but I know I will get to goal and it doesnt matter if it takes a little longer. I will still be keeping my diary up to date as I dont want to fall off the diet wagon. :p

Hello Daisy,

I am struggling getting on this website well my profile, I read your diary and get alot of inspiration and encouragement xx well Done x

Woohoo food....enjoy the refeed Daisy, enjoy the amazing tastes of even the simple foods again...stay in check here though and keep on track. You are so strong, you can do it x

Hey Daisy!I know what you mean about refeed but if you stick to the plan you literally wont put on a pound.i was so paranoid about it but have been weighing myself every morning and theres been no change.How are you doing today?xxx

Hey Daisy!I know what you mean about refeed but if you stick to the plan you literally wont put on a pound.i was so paranoid about it but have been weighing myself every morning and theres been no change.How are you doing today?xxx

Hi sarah, I been fine although the roof of my mouth is sore I think its from not eating and then the tissue being sensitive to spices/salt/pepper maybe. I will probs give it another week then start back on Lt. :D

Sore mouth

I have been to the chemist to get some adult bonjela, its really helping so I feel a bit better now although Im avoiding food at moment till my mouth feels better just having shakes today as its less painfull lol Still drinking my water too like a good girl. The sun was lovely this morning I walked my son to school in just a T.shirt then cut the grass and got my washing out, why cant it just rain at night?? :confused:. I feel some new goals coming on I dont like to 'drift' too long :p.

Hi daisy hope your mouth feels better soon hun. Can i just ask did you put any dressings on your salad? i know it says you can balsamic vineger but i have never tried it xx.

Back