Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea some bits have been done,new bedding etc can go on the bed tonight..love new stuff,that mattress topper is great,get to test out the foam pillows tonight aswell ;0)

Sounds brilliant. Nothing beats new/fresh bedding.

Hope you have a lovely day today hun. Much planned? Xx

nessa123 said:
Sounds brilliant. Nothing beats new/fresh bedding.

Hope you have a lovely day today hun. Much planned? Xx

Morning Nessa :0) I enjoyed the first night in my 'new' bed lol.
OH is visting one of his Uni friend's later so I actually get the flat to myself :0)
No major plans,chat with my best bud on the phone then chill and watch some shows on Netflix :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning Nessa :0) I enjoyed the first night in my 'new' bed lol.
OH is visting one of his Uni friend's later so I actually get the flat to myself :0)
No major plans,chat with my best bud on the phone then chill and watch some shows on Netflix :0)

Morning hun sounds like a great day ahead. How's your back doing now? Xx

nessa123 said:
Morning hun sounds like a great day ahead. How's your back doing now? Xx

Thanks about my day,my back is soo much better,even got to chase the dog out the back last night lol.Still being sensible this week with exercise,maybe next week as well as OH goes back to Uni after then so might start up then and my reward chart as well.

Ohhh what a lovely chilled day u have planned daisy! Enjoy!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food update for yesterday Tuesday 18th of September..back on track!

Breakfast

Grapes/banana/pear with yoghurt 2pp

Lunch

Cinnamon and sultana bagel with philli spread 1pp/orange/apple

Dinner

Jacket potato/ham/peppers/onions/tomatoes

Snack

Bagel with spread 1pp/apple

4 pp used..won't add them or take them off of anything as no proper weeklies till Friday.

Exercise was dog walking

Straight back on track as usual daisy well done! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Opps ended up having a munch tonight,tried to resist but caved in..not like me but I guess it happens sometimes!

Don't worry too much about it hun whatever youve eaten is never going to be enough for you to pile weight on. I hope you enjoyed your munch and just try and refocus again.

I've kind of been slack all week I've noticed no food updates and picking here and there and to be totally honest I deserve a gain this week I'm weighing in tomorrow as going to London and I'm hoping to get a gain really as it might shake me up a bit (that sounds crazy I'm hoping for a gain lol but you know what I mean!) but whatever happens I will enjoy London then refocus Monday morning. (sorry for the ramble on your diary) xx

Morning daisy! Hope u enjoyed ur munch! We're entitled to one every now and then right!? :) hav a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back