Daisy's Diary!

OH MY GOD! That's an amazing difference! You look sooooo skinny! You seriously look like you're bang on goal! Fab! x

I really mean it you look brilliant! I love trying on stuff like that! Gives you a real boost! And well deserved!

doctorwhogirl said:
I really mean it you look brilliant! I love trying on stuff like that! Gives you a real boost! And well deserved!

Thanks Hun,hadn't worn the top for a few months so was pleased to see the change :0)

Amazing Daisy! Well done you :)

That's amazing. You look fabulous and you can really notice the difference...now I think you actually need to recreate the profile picture and change it :) xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
That's amazing. You look fabulous and you can really notice the difference...now I think you actually need to recreate the profile picture and change it :) xxx

I will put the new pic up even though my face is hidden,lol,good idea to change it! And thanks :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I will put the new pic up even though my face is hidden,lol,good idea to change it! And thanks :0)

I NEVER put pics of me. Even on FB it's always my kids on my profile pic.

I do have some on fb but I don't like my photos anyhow as am not photogenic at all!

Same here. My daughter on the other hand is, so why not use pics of her? ;)

You can so see the difference in the pics well done hun amazing xx

Food update for Sunday 26th of August

Breakfast

Muesli/banana

Lunch

Cheese 2pp and tomato toastie(not had one in ages..very yummy) apple/plum

Dinner

Pork mash 1pp peas 2 Yorkshire puddings 2pp gravy 1pp

Snacks

Grapes with icecream 3pp and yoghurt 2pp

Half a boost 4pp (my friend gave me a boost to take home with me Friday so I shared it with the OH)

Lots of weeklies used but it is the bank holiday weekend ;0) 15 used/27 left

Exercise was dog walking and 6 minutes ab work

Looking fab!!! X

Back