Daisy's Diary!

Woohoo lookin good daisy!!! What a difference :D
Have a lovely eve xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hellooo daisy I thought I may aswell talk to you through your diary as mines kinda shambles lol
Got back from reading fest at 2 this morning and I'm extremely tired!! Had poor nights sleep for 2 nights although the festival was amazing!! I didn't drink an awful lot as my tummy was playing up so max 3/4 a day and food wise it was convenience eg paninis, vege burgers, Doritos, bread so yeah not good lol although from campsite to arena must have been at least 2 miles and done that twice a day and the tent to the car was another mile so done a fair bit of exercise :D start officially back on it tomorrow!! Healthy eating again to try and lose a few pounds before my holiday in 4 weeks, going self catering so will be more wise about what I eat, then when I start my new job I may join another gym it's bigger with a pool etc so think it will be more worth it :) hope your ok?! Well done on your loss, not long until your in the 10's :D how exciting!!! Anyway theres an essay for you to read hehe x

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Hellooo daisy I thought I may aswell talk to you through your diary as mines kinda shambles lol
Got back from reading fest at 2 this morning and I'm extremely tired!! Had poor nights sleep for 2 nights although the festival was amazing!! I didn't drink an awful lot as my tummy was playing up so max 3/4 a day and food wise it was convenience eg paninis, vege burgers, Doritos, bread so yeah not good lol although from campsite to arena must have been at least 2 miles and done that twice a day and the tent to the car was another mile so done a fair bit of exercise :D start officially back on it tomorrow!! Healthy eating again to try and lose a few pounds before my holiday in 4 weeks, going self catering so will be more wise about what I eat, then when I start my new job I may join another gym it's bigger with a pool etc so think it will be more worth it :) hope your ok?! Well done on your loss, not long until your in the 10's :D how exciting!!! Anyway theres an essay for you to read hehe x

Hellos :0) was wondering how your weekend went! Glad you had a great time though I knew you would!no wonder you are shattered.Hope you get to catch up on some sleep.Sorry to hear about your stomach though.Naughty food sounds nice lol.Sounds like you done loads of walking! That's good you are getting back on it tomorrow and that you've planned what you will do while on holiday.Reckon a different gym with a pool will suit you as you love swimming :0) have you stopped your diary now then? I'm good thanks,thanks about my loss and yup im excited to think how close the tens are now :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Just watched The Muppets Movie with the OH,all good fun,quite enjoyed it ;0)

I thought it was good too! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Just watched The Muppets Movie with the OH,all good fun,quite enjoyed it ;0)

Me and hubby really want to see it!! Xx

Food update for Monday 27th of August ..pp day

Breakfast

Muesli 4pp/banana

Lunch

Cheese 2pp and tomato toastie 5pp apple/plum

Dinner

2 sausages 5pp mash 6pp peas 2pp 2 Yorkshire pudding 2pp gravy 1pp

Snacks

Peach/plum with ice cream 4pp and yoghurt 2pp

33pp so 7 weeklies used/20 left

Exercise was dog walking

bulldogdaisy said:
Hellos :0) was wondering how your weekend went! Glad you had a great time though I knew you would!no wonder you are shattered.Hope you get to catch up on some sleep.Sorry to hear about your stomach though.Naughty food sounds nice lol.Sounds like you done loads of walking! That's good you are getting back on it tomorrow and that you've planned what you will do while on holiday.Reckon a different gym with a pool will suit you as you love swimming :0) have you stopped your diary now then? I'm good thanks,thanks about my loss and yup im excited to think how close the tens are now :0)

Yeah I do love swimming :) no I don't think I'm gonna have a diary as im not doing slimming world or weight watchers just healthy eating do I'll pop on your diary to catch up with you :) unless you have Facebook? Wow the tens sound so exciting!! Well done!

Hope you had a lovely day! Food looks great! LOVE yorkshire pudding! I love Toad in the Hole purely for that reason! I don't even eat the sausages in it, I just love the pudding part!

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Yeah I do love swimming :) no I don't think I'm gonna have a diary as im not doing slimming world or weight watchers just healthy eating do I'll pop on your diary to catch up with you :) unless you have Facebook? Wow the tens sound so exciting!! Well done!

I do have fb but don't use it much,but yea do keep in touch as support is good to have :0) wouldn't be the same without you on here!

Jaly said:
Sounds like a fab day Daisy! Very well done! Wasn't too keen on the muppets but I think that's because I'm not really into cabaret/musicals plus I've never watched the muppets series so didn't really understand a lot of the references.

and Hi Sarah! ;D x

Yea I grew up with it so it's part of me I guess haha! Thanks about my day :0)

doctorwhogirl said:
Hope you had a lovely day! Food looks great! LOVE yorkshire pudding! I love Toad in the Hole purely for that reason! I don't even eat the sausages in it, I just love the pudding part!

Had a good day thanks Hun,funnily enough I was chatting on my other diary earlier about one day me making toad in the hole!

Back