Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning all,hope all is ok,I've done my gym ball already,thought I'd be good and do it first thing!

Morning hun, well done for getting straight on with the gym ball xx

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy!
Well done you to the gym ball already!!

Still need to get one of those lol...

Have a lovely day. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Stef :0)
Hope you manage to get yours soon,thanks about my day,same to you :0)

nessa123 said:
Morning hun, well done for getting straight on with the gym ball xx

Morning,thanks hun,it's just sometimes as the day goes on the motivation goes lol so thought easier to get on with it after I walked Lola instead of sitting down for my usual morning drink ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning,thanks hun,it's just sometimes as the day goes on the motivation goes lol so thought easier to get on with it after I walked Lola instead of sitting down for my usual morning drink ;0)

Good idea gun and now it's done you can get on with the day and I bet you feel good for doing it xx

nessa123 said:
Good idea gun and now it's done you can get on with the day and I bet you feel good for doing it xx

Yea I do,it's good knowing I've done it as I know I won't be doing it over the weekend so it's a little something to start off with :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning.. Hope you have a lovely day.. Weather here is looking good.. Pity am stuck in a damned freezing cold (air con) office!!!!

Morning Frances :0) yes the sun is out here,was nice when I walked Lola this morning( always a quick walk first thing) boo to the freezing air con office! Me and the OH are food shopping this afternoon so I will kinda be out in the sunshine!

Im joining in a challenge as of today thanks to Frances..it will wean me off the icecream till the weekend as well :0)
So its the 6-7-8 Goal...
6 - Glasses of water
7 - F&V
8 - Mins of exercise

Im joining in a challenge as of today thanks to Frances..it will wean me off the icecream till the weekend as well :0)
So its the 6-7-8 Goal...
6 - Glasses of water
7 - F&V
8 - Mins of exercise

Good for you Daisy..Hope you find that motivating.
Btw..what's 'F&V' ?
Think it would be more relevant to be 8-9-10!
Recommended daily water intake is 8 glasses and 10mins exercises seems more to the point... (don't worry ..just grumpy ol' me .. :D )

Personally I don't like joining challenges as I always feel so guilty if I don't manage to keep up with everyone else and then it's going thro' that failure bit... :rolleyes:

Emmaline said:
Btw..what's 'F&V' ?

Personally I don't like joining challenges as I always feel so guilty if I don't manage to keep up with everyone else and then it's going thro' that failure bit... :rolleyes:

Fruit and veg hun xx

Emmaline said:
Btw..what's 'F&V' ?

Fruit and veg.I have only joined a couple of challenges before on here,the monthly weight loss one and one to lose a certain amount of weight before Christmas,I just felt like I needed some motivation :0)
I always think so long as you try your hardest that's the main thing..sounds corny but it's true :0)

Fruit and veg.I have only joined a couple of challenges before on here,the monthly weight loss one and one to lose a certain amount of weight before Christmas,I just felt like I needed some motivation :0)
I always think so long as you try your hardest that's the main thing..sounds corny but it's true :0)

Very true Daisy...Horses for courses..as they say... :D

Yea absolutely.. I mean.. No-one will give out if you don't do it.. Just some of us like a little motivation to keep us going... Something to reach n keep us entertained at the same time :)

Btw..what's 'F&V' ?
Think it would be more relevant to be 8-9-10!
Recommended daily water intake is 8 glasses and 10mins exercises seems more to the point... (don't worry ..just grumpy ol' me .. :D )

Recommend water intake per day was reduced a couple of years back to incorporate people drink other liquids such as tea n soft drinks too.. And I think 9 veg per day wud affect people "digestion" a tad.. tho I do get where you're coming from :)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea absolutely.. I mean.. No-one will give out if you don't do it.. Just some of us like a little motivation to keep us going... Something to reach n keep us entertained at the same time :)

I like to feel motivated,I'm even going to nab a idea off of Becks for next week onwards..a reward chart..any food reward will be healthy ;0)

I like to feel motivated,I'm even going to nab a idea off of Becks for next week onwards..a reward chart..any food reward will be healthy ;0)
I stole that idea from someone a while back.. They even mailed me the chart they'd made up so I didn't have to go to the bother :) Very handy idea :)

nessa123 said:
I need to invest in a sandwich toaster!!! Xxx

My mother in law bought us one last Xmas, it had the price sticker still on it £4.99 pmsl, she gave her other 2 sons £50 each yet we got less than a fiver.......... because she doesnt like me, COW haha

Mind you it does make a killer cheese & tomatoe toastie mmm x

Back