Daisy's Diary!

Lol opps at being very jealous.. ;0) I do love my sundaes!
No my iPod did have a update this morning but the app still worked ok..haven't reported it,if it doesn't correct itself then I will.
Ugh.. Mine did that too.. I have now to go home and connect it to iTunes to complete the update.. Hope it doesn't feck anything up on me.. My nephew told me there's quite a few changes

Dubchick81 said:
Ugh.. Mine did that too.. I have now to go home and connect it to iTunes to complete the update.. Hope it doesn't feck anything up on me.. My nephew told me there's quite a few changes

Yea there's new stuff added..seemed to work ok.Will get Jon to have a look at it sometime,he is the techno geek lol

Yea there's new stuff added..seemed to work ok.Will get Jon to have a look at it sometime,he is the techno geek lol
Yea I'll be straight down to my brother if there's anything I can't do.. I'm OK with tech stuff as long as its not too complicated..

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks..will be a gain but I'm fine with that ;0)

Pub meal tonight with the OH..yummy :0)

I had prawn cocktail(left the lettuce and half a slice of bread) then 2 chicken breast with grilled bacon,BBQ sauce and melted cheese on top,onion rings,slice of tomato (left some of that ;0)) peas and chips..had one chip lol
Dessert was chocolate waffle and icecream ..OH had half the waffle,Mmm it was delish,would have it again!

Attachments

• image-1429313784.jpg
    image-1429313784.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1096566630.jpg
    image-1096566630.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 40
Pub meal tonight with the OH..yummy :0)

I had prawn cocktail(left the lettuce and half a slice of bread) then 2 chicken breast with grilled bacon,BBQ sauce and melted cheese on top,onion rings,slice of tomato (left some of that ;0)) peas and chips..had one chip lol
Dessert was chocolate waffle and icecream ..OH had half the waffle,Mmm it was delish,would have it again!

Jeeeezy peeps I will be dreaming of those onion rings and that whole waffle situation right there haha!! Looks delllllish! Xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Ah sure its deserved (the treat, not the gain) And its not a weekly occurence so hey-ho :) x

Hehe ;0)
Yea I've worked out next week is week 30 for me and i will start my new food diary then plus OH back at Uni so in a way it will feel like a fresh start :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hehe ;0)
Yea I've worked out next week is week 30 for me and i will start my new food diary then plus OH back at Uni so in a way it will feel like a fresh start :0)

2lb gain but not surprised ...I will get it back off ;0)

Back