Damn! I've messed up!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Channy35, 26 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    :confused::confused:For 8 weeks solid I did all good and lost 35lb now I'm in week 9 and having fallen off with a big thump. Why I can't even begin to explain but this is bad!:(:(

:mad::mad::mad:I feel as though I need to begin week 1 again so not to loss sight of what I've lost already you know log it down somewhere but start week 1 again and work through to week 8. I don't even know if this makes sense!!:sigh::sigh::sigh:

:cry::cry:Can't understand why I slipped like this I eaten so much bread over the last few days I don't get it! I;m sure I'm out of the zone and have to go through those 3 days of getting it back. Hope all I've put on this week is 2lbs.:break_diet::break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    I've got to remind myself of what it says in my tracker about the train and success:)

4. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Good luck with getting back on track, we have all cheated if not on this diet then on some other diet or else we wouldn't have felt the need to resort to CD. Stay strong hun you can do it x

5. xowee-shortieox

xowee-shortieox Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    105kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    6kg(5.39%)
    Diet:
    Not Following One
    Aww Hun, You'll be Okay, We All make Mistakes, Its just a matter of learning from them, than dwelling on them.
    Its okay to have hiccups, no one is perfect.

Channy35 likes this.
  6. Dancing Queen

Dancing Queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.27%)
    Diet:
    My Own Healthy Living
    sorry that you have slipped off your track but you can get right back on there !!! ......... just remember that you can't change what you have already done BUT you can change your behaviour from right now....... you have done so brilliantly and should be very proud of yourself.....

7. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Life throws things at us, and sometimes we don't deal with them very well but you can do this, learn from your mistake, find out what the trigger was and start again.

We are all behind you supporting you all the way!

8. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    dont panic all will be ok we all have bad days we are human x

9. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you everyone for your support, sometimes it's what you need when your own restraint isn't enough.

10. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    don't panic! you have not undone the good work. I went loco about 4 weeks ago, it was difficult to get back on track, but I am losing again now. So hon, it will be all right honest! Just don't give up, keep on the plan.

11. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    we've all fallen off the wagon, the important thing is don't give up just get back on track, you've done it once you can do it again,

12. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all, I am back on track now. I had my weigh in this week and didn't take nothing off, though I didn't put anything on either - so I stayed the same! Phew!!

night-owl likes this.
  13. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Put it behind you now. Don't think in terms of going back to week one. Just stick at it as if nothing happened. Good luck. You can do this.

14. Smiley_Cat

Smiley_Cat Loving CD SS!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's great Channy! A STS is better than you hoped for isn't it? If I had been in your position, I'd have been expecting a gain. But you didn't! Woohoo!

I'm new to this (only finishing up Day 3 now) so it is great to see someone who made some bad choices, came on here and got some support, has managed to get back on track, and hasn't had their fears come true.

Great job, and you are certainly added to my list of inspirational people on here :) Hugs! Cx

15. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Smiley Cat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.