Dangers Of Alcohol When In Ketosis

Wow I started the SS diet on Wednesday and have a friends birthday next Saturday, everyone has been telling me how I would be ok to drink for one night which I already felt uncomfortable about but you have just given me the reasons to say NO !! (as well as keeping on track with weight loss). Thanks Great advice !!! x

I drank when I was 12 weeks into the diet, 3 stone lighter and feeling fab - had the best night ever until I started to feel dizzy, disorientated and lost control of my body!! Very scary situation after only 6 double vodka and diet cokes!!! I was very sick and endured my first and only hang over! Be careful peeps! Xx

WOW I won't be drinking at all. Started the Cambridge diet today it's hard but I'm 22 stone and need to loose weight. After seeing and reading people's success story's its nice to know others went through what I'm going through and it's not just me

tklgabbadon said:
WOW I won't be drinking at all. Started the Cambridge diet today it's hard but I'm 22 stone and need to loose weight. After seeing and reading people's success story's its nice to know others went through what I'm going through and it's not just me

Hey hunny just read yr post and I thought I would offer you comfort x I started at 20st and now I'm 17st 1 x I would love to be 10st with a healthy bmi and clothes that look nice on me insted of awful x it does seem scary and a long long journey and in yr first couple of weeks seems like its going to go on forever but I promise after yr settled into the diet it does fly by I have done 7 weeks now an I feel loads better x I know I have loads to go but stick with it love xxxxx

oh good to know!xx

I only drink every now and then. I can do without. I'm focused and ready to live my life again!

Gosh...this is so important....a life saver literally

Whoops, should've read this before my weekend bender :/.

Before anyone says it was a mates birthday and I didn't drink much... :)

Scary isn't it! :( xx

Won't be touching any after reading this. Very useful post

'Food' for thought this. Quiet interesting. I wouldn't be having 1....coz my 1 always ends up another 1, and another1 etc etc... so I'd rather have none and drive then there's no temptation.

Is this why at the weekend I ended up blackout drunk when I only drank about my average?

Ended up with a big burger and chips after it too and it still didnt help
:break_diet:

Back