Dani's Diary

dani_doot

Today im feeling very positive about everything, ive had such a crappy few months, and i really need to pull my finger out and get back on it.

So hopefully today is the day.

Food

• 2slices brown toast with jam - 250 calories
  • Ham, Cheese & tomato omelette with coleslaw & Salad - 350 calories
  • Tomato & Chilli wholewheat pasta with salad - 475 Calories
  • Raspberry ice lolly - 70 Calories
  • Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt - 86 Calories
  • Sunbite wholegrain crisps with tzatziki dip - 137 Calories

Drinks

• Coffee with hazelnut syrup - 40 Calories
  • Oasis extra light drink - 9 Calories
  • Frappe - 27 Calories
  • 2 Glasses of water
Calories consumed in total =1444

Exercise
40 minutes cycling with my fiance= 298.2 Calories burnt
15 minutes jogging in park= 130 Calories burnt

Calories burnt = 428.20

So technically i have had 1015.8 calories today
Good start and feeling good, just hope i can keep this up. i feel by doing this diary daily that i can be honest with yourselves and maybe put that cake back down because i wont want to have to feel embarrassed to type it up here, if that makes sense.

:D:p:D

yeah i put down a glass of cola earlier for the same reason. i didnt want to log it on my calorie tracking site :) heh if it works it works, simple as. glad u had a good day!

It's looking good Dani!

OMG Nic,

Your weightloss is fantastic, i can't weight til i can say that i have even lost a stone. Was this just on a low cal diet or did you start something else then transfer.

Congratulations!!! Wow i can't imagine that if i stick to this i sould be 54lbs lighter in 18weeks. Is amazing well done

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe, thank you for your lovely complements! :D I have done it purely through cc but have also incorporated a low carb element into it too. My weight loss has started to slow down slightly though that is to be expected I suppose. I've still got 2 stone to go till I reach my goal but am starting to think that maybe 1 & 1/2 stone would be enough as I think I may look too skinny - we'll see anyway!Time has passed so quickly though - before you know it, it'll be you, honestly! Good luck - if I can do it, anyone can!!!

Food

• Crunchy nut nutty - 250 Calories
  • Banana - 100 Calories
  • Half a Tuna, onion, egg, tomato & salad cream brown bread sandwich - 225 Calories
  • King prawn curry with onion, peppers & rice - 515 Calories
  • Wholegrain crisps - 117 Calories
  • 2 Crackers (jacobs) - 68 Calories

Drinks

• Tea - 15 calories
  • Frappe x2 - 54 calories
  • Oasics very light - 9 calories
  • 1 can carlsberg - 200 calories
Calorires consumed total = 1553

i didnt exercise today, as i was alittle bit sore from the day before, and i was quite busy. no excuse i know, but ill be back on it tonight.

ps. ooopss for the beer, i couldnt help myself, was calling my name from the fridge. :mad:

Back