Dawn's Cambridge Journey to Slimdom

Whoop Whoop someone noticed & commented on my weight loss, can't wait till Tuesdays weigh in, surely I'll have got my first stone by then :D

Thats great... just such a boost when someone else notices =D You must be feeling so good x

Hiya tizzy, did you get your Ticker sorted?

What a question! Yes, I did get it sorted, thanks. My next big step will be to start a diary - plan to do that this weekend.

Got weighed today and am down 6lbs in 4 days - yippee! It's probably all water weight, but I'll take every drop. :)

Hopefully we both have a great weekend and start next week weighing even less! Eventually it will stop being water weight and actually be a reduction in fat. That'll be great.

PS Great that someone noticed your weight loss! How wonderful!

Well I've been a busy bee today and I ache in places I forget existed such as my bum bones. They're still very much buried by my fat cushioning but yes they are definitely aching from all the squats etc... whilst gutting the kitchen today. No more fur balls and worse ;) behind the appliances or grubby cupboard fronts. Feel so much happier for it :)
AND
I went for my 1st walk just for the sake of a walk this evening, it was only about 25 mins but really proud of myself as I'm a lazy driver usually. Think I'll do it again :D
Anyway early night for me, hope everyone's well xx

Well I had the colonic irrigation last night and found that its advised to have 3 sessions with each a week apart then every 4-6 months after that. It cost £170 upfront for the 3 sessions with a turd :D off for buying in bulk.

I was on day 21 yesterday and she removed identifiable half digested stuffs from way before then. It was yuk watching it whizz past in the tube. I didn't realise I was so bunged up.

Anyway after being told to stop bum clenching she removed the end and I was expecting a mess but no I was surprised at the cleanliness.

On the way home I had to stop off within 5 mins at the local Shrewsbury and had an embarrassing noisy stinky 30 mins in the public toilets (don't remember this from last time). I slunk out the toilets and practically legged it to the car.

Well this morning I woke and realised I'd slept all night which is rare but I remember the colonic dreams. I'm booked in for my second session next Friday. What was nice was that the lady who did it is also a qualified nurse and she had praise for both the Cambridge & LighterLife diet plans. And she didn't try to sell me anything after :)

Yikes! Did you have the colonic irrigation because you are on the diet or for some other reason? It doesn't sound like something I want to do! :eek:

Hi there, I wanted it done because of 3 reasons. Firstly to improve my skin as I have acne on my back, chest, neck and mildly on my face & secondly as a way of saying goodbye to my old lifestyle and lastly to help with constipation. I know there are sceptics of its effectiveness in helping with acne but hey ho I'm a believer. My mom was saying I dunno what your having that done for its not natural. I'm an open minded person and saw a qualified nurse practitioner so felt confident having it done that I wasn't at risk. I'm looking forward to having it done again next Friday, then I'm booked in for the Friday after that. From then I'll probably have it done again when I'm on the higher steps. I'm also feeling quite confident that staying 100% on CD will hopefully cure my acne. It's not that bad but bad enough that I wouldn't wear a vest top or a swimming costume xx

Good luck Hun xxx

Good luck for tomorrow x

Have a great w-in tomorrow!

Thanks tizzy, on my way to get weighed I'm so hoping for a decent loss after last weeks disappointment. How is it that some people who go off plan still have good losses consistently but I've stuck 100% and had a naff loss last week. I've put it down to a late TOTM but don't feel any lighter this morning from last week xx

I don't know - weight is one of the mysteries of life for me. I know they say calories in > calories used = weight gain, but some people seem to be able to take calories in and burned them at a higher rate than others - and I'm not talking about folks who are muscle bound either! :confused:

I don't feel any lighter or thinner either - but the scales say I am. Hopefully it'll become more apparent soon.

Good luck w/ your w-in! :)

Whoop whoop lost a respectable 4.5 pounds this week :D making a grand total of 16 pounds in just under 4 weeks. I was secretly hoping for a bigger number this week to make up for last weeks low loss but happy with that especially when I added up the cumulative loss over 4 weeks xx

:happy096: Yay! Way to go! Don't forget to update your stats and feel proud!

Back