Day 1 and here for the long haul. . . . . . . . . .

3lb is great, well done x

Thanks miss mac, its not moving as quick as it did last year but. . . . . . . . . . . . It's going :)

I've eventually got my 30 day shred out of the drawer but I'm honestly afraid lol.

I've never done a DVD at home and just not sure I will enjoy it ( I know enjoy may be the wrong word lol )

Don't have time today as must get ready for work but at least it's closer to the DVD than it was lol :)

Last update before work,

I'm away Friday T time to Sunday evening so my week 4 weigh in will be Friday morning :-(
48 hours early so the pressure is on !

I will then revert back to Sunday weigh ins this giving me time to put right any damage from the weekend away without being too disheartened ( that's the plan anyway lol )

I've had porridge this morning and am heading to work with a choc shake and a bar, should be home before midnight :)
Night times are my weakness so I will try and go straight to bed from now on and fingers crossed avoid the temptation to pick / snack in front if the TV.

My losses have been much slower than Cambridge so I must have slipped up more than I care to admit to myself :-(

100% from now until Friday Tea time !

Girls I know I shouldn't have but just in from work and feeling on top form so jumped on the scales and they are the same as this morning so I'm thinking they will drop in the morning .?
Going to bed happy happy happy lol :)

Angel you'll be fine for weigh in just keep to plan. Don't let the scale on the daily weigh out you off if they do go up! It won't be fat! Water or the packs you ate the day before etc No daily weighing for you! It puts you off!

Have great day and before you know it it will be weigh day! X

Morning angel! I know its difficult but try not to compare losses from different weight loss journeys - it can get very disheartening! You may find that you lose the same amount of a month, two months but your weekly losses vary considerably! How are you finding exante? The bars are nice arent they? keep up the good work, Im back to ss this morning, so right there with you!

I hope the scales move for you.....

As long as you stick to it they will move eventually...my scales often stick for days...then move three days in a row...

Nik
Xx

Hope the scales moved for you this morning :) They can be deceptive though, sometimes I stand on them before bed and the next morning they haven't changed which is weird. Good luck x

Well after all the excitement they stayed the same, good job I can see the funny side this morning :)
I'm not going to let it get to me as my clothing is fitting much better and I know the scales WILL drop soon. I just honestly thought it would have been this morning, I never weigh the same on a evening as I do on a morning but hey Ho these things happen.

Day 22 today today and working through to Friday then 3 days off for a social weekend in London so good choices will be needed but I'm planning ahead and always managed last year when I was on a planned break.

Off for a green tea and just pleased I'm in a good mood or those pesky scales could have tipped me over the edge, as I know I've been 100 % for days I know they will move very soon so I'm NOT going to sabotage my efforts now.

Remember girls, eat crap, feel crap :)
Stunner for summer :)

I feel for you hon, it's what's been happening to me too. Have you been measuring yourself? I measure every week on WI day just so I can see the cms come off :)

I feel for you hon, it's what's been happening to me too. Have you been measuring yourself? I measure every week on WI day just so I can see the cms come off :)

I've not been measuring but I know I'm shrinking as I can see it in my work uniform :)
Normal clothes from last summer will still be to small and I've lived in leggings since Xmas
( thankfully I've always had slim legs so can get away with leggings and a tunic / long top ) I'm itching to get back into my skinny jeans although they are all size 12 so that's a while off yet lol

I know they will move soon so I'm not to disheartened this morning fingers crossed its tomorrow.
You my dear have a perfectly good reason for no loss, TOTM always plays havoc with my losses so here's to the scales dropping for both of us :)

Another day nearly over and I'm praying those pesky scales move in the morning lol :)

I have to confess I almost caved today however we all know if I eat crap I feel crap :) I know the scales will drop soon and that's good enough for me !

Hope everyone has had a good day x

It's great when another day draws to a close! Well done for not caving in! I had a slight wobbly feeling when I got in from work but a glass of fizzy water helped me shake the wobble! Felt fine after that! Have another good day tomorrow.

It's great when another day draws to a close! Well done for not caving in! I had a slight wobbly feeling when I got in from work but a glass of fizzy water helped me shake the wobble! Felt fine after that! Have another good day tomorrow.

Thanks KIra, fingers crossed for another good day for the two of us x x x

You are doing well chick :)
A definite stunner for summer :)

You are doing well chick :)
A definite stunner for summer :)

Thanks Marge,

I'm trying my best not to weigh today :) one I get past 10 I will be ok as I never weigh that late.
Not sure if I will last until Friday but its worth a try lol, I never usually last that long but I don't want to let the scales get to me and if they don't budge they will drive me nuts as I've honestly been 100% since my blip last week.day

Today is day 23 I think so well in the zone it's only the mental challenges that we face now.

My daughter said I'm looking much less bloated so its nice that someone has noticed :) she's the 1st person to mention anything bless her.
Just over 11 weeks till my 40th so I can make a huge difference by then and my sept holiday is the main thing keeping me going. I do not want to feel rubbish on holiday, I want the feelings I had last year, I want to feel fab in my clothes and even more so out of them :) busy morning this morning and no blooming lift for work so shan't be here as long as I would like this morning :-(

Hope you all have a fab day and keep up the good work everyone x x x

Compliments are always helpful - sometimes we are too hard on ourselves and cannot see the results of our hard work. I am sure you will get to your goal by July - we are still in April so you have plenty of time. Have a nice day!

Back