Day 1 attack and newby!

I havn't put a massive amount of thought into it Scooter - I think il follow you and do it that way - tomorrow is going to be a goooooooood day!!x

Hiya Darling!

Crabsticks are allowed but try not to go too crazy - on an online web chat the Dukan Team suggested limiting it to 8 per day. Saying that, I ate a whole packet in extreme speed a week of so ago when I was traveling as hadn't had them for ages!

If you're looking for good grab and go snacks, I find the best thing to do is to just roast a whole chicken (or buy one from the rotisserie), remove the skin and then tuck in when you get peckish - completely guilt free!

Good luck! How many more attack days to you have lined up?

Opps, sorry, I didn't see that there was a second page of posts! Glad you got your crabsticks answer!

Opps, sorry, I didn't see that there was a second page of posts! Glad you got your crabsticks answer!

Ha! Thanks anyway Shelly! Im going to start cruising tomorrow after a food shop tonight so I will have done 8 days and lost 10 lbs which is very exciting!! Im getting incredibly bored of chicken - mainly because no matter what I do it is always rather dry.....! On that note I would love some ideas for sauces/dips to try - I used to be a massive mayo fan, as in mayo on everything so im missing it!! il check out the recipe boards too but just thought id ask you guys first xx

Hi catz, I think there are recipes in the book, but I used to make a simple one with cottage cheese and some mustard and spices. enjoy experimenting! Cx

I started the Attack phase today as well!! Bigger than I've ever been and weighing myself this morning made me cry.....! I'm focused and hope the support from this group will get me through!! The next 4 days are looking scary and I would welcome hints and tips to make it more interesting..... Also the last message about the crab sticks scared me too, I've eaten loads of them today! xxxxxxxxx

Hey guys!

I'm back on attack tomorrow.
Don't worry saskia, you will loose it in no time with dukan.

Just always have boiled eggs and sugar free jelly at hand incase you have a hungry moment or crave sweets! Eating more crab sticks then you should is better than a packet of crisps so don't beat yourself up! X

We've all been there, saskia. Just focus on how good you'll feel when you see those scales move.

Great advice from LW about keeping snacks on hand. I have a sweet tooth so wouldn't have survived without yoghurt smoothies, sf jellies and mousses, muffins (of course!), sugar free sweets and gum, coke zero and sugar free drinks.

It's easy enough to make sure there is food in the fridge, but it's when you are out that you have to prepare well. Try making things like meatballs, boiled eggs or mini quiches that you can pop in a bag or tub for snacking (you can even get those lunch boxes with built in ice trays now). Packs of unsweetened soy milk are also good as they don't need the fridge. Try switching the crab sticks for smoked salmon if you can. And have plenty of chicken and liters of water!

And make sure you eat enough during attack - you're not trying to cut calories. Good luck!

Thanks girls..... The support from this forum really does help and inspire! Day two here we go! Xx

You can do it Saskia!! I had seven stone to lose - but I faced it half a stone at a time - I wouldn't think of it as seven stone - lose your first seven pounds then look to the next seven pounds - this diet is brilliant - you do have to make some sacrifices but the rewards are fantastic - definitely make the muffins - I had muffins every day they're gorgeous and a godsend!!! Fill up on loads of protein - it stops you feeling hungry - also if you are hungry then eat - there is always something you can have - this diet is not designed to let you go hungry - I ate loads on attack and cruise - and I still do on conso!!! If you get a weak moment then just remember - nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!! I got that saying off this forum and it's so good and motivating!!! Everyone on here is amazing and so helpful so any problems or questions just ask - You CAN do it!!! Xx

Woohoo, another day done and dusted, sunshine!

Another tip for you: add your stats and goals in your signature so you can see your progress every week. It will really motivate you (and us!).

Bring on day 3!

Well done :)
On to day two for me!

X

Well done team!!!!! We can so bloody do this!! im on day 2 cruise - yesterday was amazing...how good are tomatoes?? I never realised!!!!!
I went to a drinks party last night and ate loads of salami and those sorts of things (nibbles) just drank diet coke which was an achievement in itself!!! But im concerned about the Salami, oh well a day of PP today...

The sun is shining and we're all getting thinner - today is a goooooooooooood day!
xx

Day three today..... Weighed myself this morning and I seem to have lost 4lb! So happy! Day three almost finished and I feel really positive! Can't wait to update with more progress!!! Xxxxxxxx
:D

I ate subway ! I allowed myself to get hungry - fail! Onwards and upwards tomorrow! Well done everyone else xx

Well done catz and saskia! And tomorrow is another day, LW. onwards and downwards. Or upwards! :)

Cx

They have just opened it about 2 mins walk from my house.

Jokers!

X

Slapped wrists for you!!!!! In all fairness - how dare they???!!!!

Read something interesting last night in my dukan book, it was about the cruise phase which is where I am now, and how its better to do a couple of consecutive days of PP followed by a couple of PV days rather than PV then PP then PV - which is very interesting as the following morning after my first PV day I noticed a little gain and now having done PP yesterday my scales showed a loss this morning!! Very interesting!

Im doing another PP day today and PV tomorrow as im going for dinner at a friends tomorrow night (6 of us) - shes doing a bbq (with loads of stuff I can eat!) for main. Im doing the starter so im doing mini dukan burgers/pattis with dukan gallettes/blinis and a paprika dip.... my sabotagial friend whos also going is making a chocolate fudge cake for dessert...who needs friends hey?!!!!

Happy Dukan Thursday everyone!!! 100% effort today please team!!!xx

In the olden days(!), we used to do 4 PPs followed by 3 PVs. It's still my favourite pattern but, over a week, it's all much of a muchness weight loss wise and the 4 PPs get very boring (and err can cause transit issues!).

It's normal to regain a little of the water weight lost with PP days when you have a PV day. Over a week, you'll see no difference.

Hang in there

X

Sorry to let the side down!

I'm weighing in at 9stone 7 today for got a 2lb (water) gain as punishment!

I always preferred pp one day and pv the next etc,

Take some suger free jelly made up for your BBQ unless a sweet fix happens ;)

X

Back