Day 1 - Its just like old times

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mark, 6 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Mark

Mark Member

Hi All,

This feels like deja vu, having done SSing last year for 70 days had a 3 month break and then 80 days and lost about 6 stone with some yo-yoing inbetween, its time get back on the wagon.

Having put nearly 4 stone back on i am now looking to lose another 6 stone. This still would not take me to my ideal goal weight, but, it is a realistic weightloss for me that I can aim for.

So tomorrow is day 1, hopfully i can get into ketosis by the weekend and be well in to the swing of it by next week.

So................. wish me luck ( and Maria cos were both starting) and please let me know who I will be joining on the wagon. :)

Thanks Mark :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Mark, glad you got your supplies and are ready to start. Wishing you (and Maria) all the best on your journey. :D

I'm on day 12 today - had time off with (very) ill health :(, etc but managed to keep off most of the weight I lost. :cool:

Like we've said before, just keep clip clopping and it will come off! ;)

4. Mark

Mark Member

Hi D-Q/ Slinky/ SkinnyButt/ Sheree

Thanks for your support, sorry to hear you have been unwell, i hope your well on the ment now and and and well done for maintaining, it's by far the hardest part.

I could give myself a good kicking for putting it all back on, but, lifes good and when i am happy and contented, its what i do best.............. pile on the lbs.

So......... i know the drill, head down and just get on with it.

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Mark!!

Welcome to the boards bud, nice to have more guys on board.

Look forward to chatting to you and getting to know you over the next few months.

Mike

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol, don't list ALL my aliases, I'm trying to keep a low profile!! :p

And sometimes enjoying the life you have is more important. You have something major to aim for, a supportive partner, and your packs - who could ask for more?! ;)

7. Mark

Mark Member

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the welcome and likewise i look forward to chatting to you over the following months.

I have read your Blog...........its stored in my "favorites" :D

It makes inspirational reading. Well Done Mate.

8. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi Mark
    Sending lots of positive vibes to you and Maria: all the best - post often and let us know how you're getting along. :)

9. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    Hi Mark
    Welcome to the site and good luck , loook forward to chatting to you over the next few months xx

10. islandgirl

islandgirl Day 4 and still here

Diet:
    CD
    I am just like you mark, back to day 1 start, well good luck i am sure you can do it again

11. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Best of luck to you, Mark and Maria - go for it!!!! We're all rooting for you!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.