Day 1 of a 16 week target

Hi Sam
Have just found your diary and been catching up. You have had a difficult time weight wise over the years but you have found the best place now. Good luck with your weight loss journey this time and I hope it is the last time you need to go on this type of journey.
Mere x

How's things Sam? Hope you're having a lovely weekend :) xx

Sorry i've not been on ... I've have had a mad few days .... Shop by day then flats and customer inspections by
Night! So tired!

Plus last night I went to see Marti Pelio with my best mate at the Lowry Theatre and for a
Few drinks after. (She sat drinking champagne and I sat with fizzy water! Didn't really bother me because i was very tired.)

MP was excellent - he did a real mix of so from songs form musicals, the Beach Boys to a few of his wet wet songs. There was a band on stage with him that included a lady on the harp who also dis percussion, a guy on a double base, guitarist and chap on the piano. I love any live music.
We get cheap tickets because we live really close to the lowery, so for £10 I had an amazing
Night!

As for me - I am full of a cough and cold.
Still on low carb week - all going ok.
WI tomorrow.

I'll try catch up on the diaries today!
Hope you are all ok ... Missed you all and have a lot to tell you!

Sam xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you had lovely time with your friend. Have a great day hun.

Hi Sam
Glad you really enjoyed yourself. Good luck with WI tomorrow.
Mere x

Wow Sam !!!
That sounds like my kinda night :D
I hope you feel better soon :)

Hi sam, how are you feeling hun?hope you are feeling good now.I am suffering with nasty flu as well. Sam u mind me telling about that drink. I bought one of that today and I am not sure how its gonna affect in ketosis. You drink I spoon or two?? Sorry for the trouble :-(

Glad you had a fab time Hun! Hope you feel better soon too, a lot of people ill with all this cold around xx

Hi sam, how are you feeling hun?hope you are feeling good now.I am suffering with nasty flu as well. Sam u mind me telling about that drink. I bought one of that today and I am not sure how its gonna affect in ketosis. You drink I spoon or two?? Sorry for the trouble :-(

Do you mean the fibre powder? I checked with Exante and they said its fine. All it is is extra fibre. On lipotrim they strongly advice that you take extra. You can add it to what ever you want Shake, coffee, water etc
Doesn't taste of anything. I have 2 teaspoons in a drink every other day.
It hasn't affected my loss at all. Just make sure you drink plenty of water and assist.
X

Yeah I meant that fibre powder. Thanks for the info hun :)

I bought Psyllium Husk capsules as I dont fancy making my shakes etc any thicker and the capsules should have the same effect.

Well here comes week 5 ...
WI this morning i am 2.5lb down - I am pleased with the loss as i was on low carb week last week.
It has given me a real boost to my confidence for when i revert back to food ... eating off a small side plate each evening, i drank a glass of water before i ate and one after. I tried to eat slow and put the knife and folk down each time i took a mouthful. I felt full at satisfied after and felt like i had more energy each day. I was not tempted to eat anything but my 200 cals and it was nice to feel in control.

I received my mixed box from exante so i have a little bit more to choose from this month!

Hope everyone is well and have had a rewarding loss.

Sam xx

Wow Sam that's amazing!!! I've always been interested to see how a full ws week would impact on the scales. It's great for mind and body! To know we can still eat and lose! Excellent! Xxx

Wow Sam that's amazing!!! I've always been interested to see how a full ws week would impact on the scales. It's great for mind and body! To know we can still eat and lose! Excellent! Xxx

Hi Carrie,
I know - I was worried too, but I did a TFR in 2007 and lost nearly 5 stone and was totally 100% for 16 full weeks on purely shakes.

I really toyed with the idea if I should do WS on week 4 or not ... But I spoke to a friend that's into nutrition and did a lot of research and came to theConclusion that it is all about trial and error and trying to change eating habits at the end etc not just the goal of loosing.
I do not want to pile the weight back on at the end. Also this time I know I need to use each different exante plan to get to my end weight loss goal of 9 stone and use the products in some sort of maintenance plan.
It's going to take me till Christmas time to get to my main goal it but I am confident I can use exante to do it with the different options with cal's etc.

How are you getting on?

X

Congratulations on your loss Sam.
Mere x

Congratulations on your loss Sam.
Mere x

Thanks Mere. I hope that you are well and have sorted out the new phone!
We bought my Spanish step son a brand new all singing Spanish laptop at Christmas and it took me a few days to get round the new windows platform (admittedly it was all in Spanish! And
My Spanish isn't great!)

Hope you are having a good week so far x

Thanks Sam
I seem to be reinventing myself at the moment. First weight loss meaning fat wardrobe out the window and thin wardrobe on. Hair coloured much darker than usual. New car in a very different colour than I normally go for now a new phone that will take me ages to get to grips with. I have managed to text my friends to tell them about my new number. Offered my mum my old phone as it still has a contract for a few months. Mum is thrilled as she will get free calls and a little phone that is easy to use. In her eighties she is not good at learning new things now. So good all round just need to get rid of the muffin top in the size 10 jeans!
Mere x

Well done you!!! You are doing so well hun.i will go on WS as well. I will stay on TS till Friday then I will add 200cal meal to it.
As TS is impossible for me sometimes.
Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.
I must admit that you are lucky to have a easter weekend off.i am going to work everyday. O never mind, I like my job ;-)

Back