Day 1 of a 16 week target

Well done you!!! You are doing so well hun.i will go on WS as well. I will stay on TS till Friday then I will add 200cal meal to it.
As TS is impossible for me sometimes.
Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.
I must admit that you are lucky to have a easter weekend off.i am going to work everyday. O never mind, I like my job ;-)

Thanks Harry.
I think it will do you good like it did me.

I only get the bank holiday Monday off so 1 out of a 4 day weekend isn't bad! Had hoped to get to see my Mum because I worked Mother's Day!
Oh well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think I might do aamw when I restart after my April hols to Edinburgh. Do it as its meant to be done... All the money and research that's went into this diet and I think I know better lol... Xxx

Well done Sam :D
2.5lbs off is on track for the 10lbs loss exante say you should have every month on WS :)

Thanks Marge.... My target was to loose 60lb in 16 weeks for my 30th birthday on June 18th .... Taking me to just below 14 stone ... I'd then like to get to 9/10 stone for Christmas - hope my targets are realistic. If not then I'd like to thinks aim will be met in the new year. At the end of the day this plan is so Adaptable and I think it's a great tool for maintenance.

Hope you are doing ok? How are you? X

Well done Sam, that's an excellent loss considering you were eating, you were obviously very disciplined.

Thanks Jael,
Like you with your meal last night I think if you are very careful with what you put in your month you can't really go wrong! I am sure your
Body needs over 1,200 - 1,800 cal's to gain weight .... As long as you are below that number you must surely loose weight.

Well done for saying left over turkey rather than the duck.

We can do this kiddo! Xx

Well this is day 29, I am back on 3 products a day. Scales showed a 1.2lb gain this morning (assume my body slightly confused with the 200 cal drop) anyway not too worried, drinking loads.
Feeling a bit better. Had a muzzy headache.

OH not great a present buying ... Or remembering birthdays, Christmas etc ... But has a tendency every 6-12 months of coming home with random things .. Like Prada sunglasses or a pair of shoes..... (Things i have usually said i want, need or like) he has AS. i don't tell many people.
But I am one lucky lady today because in less than 24 hours I have got Apple TV and the latest IPad! :)
Hoping its going to make my work a lot easier. Apple TV is just fab ... No more stupid downloading or trips to blockbusters!!

Hope you are all well and have had good days
Sam xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow Sam! What a lucky girl you've been recently with the gifts. That silly gain will be off soon enough :) xxx

Well done on your loss, sorry I've not been on for a few days work has been crazy.

apple tv is fab, if you haven't already I recommend signing up for Netflix too xx

Well done on your loss, sorry I've not been on for a few days work has been crazy.

apple tv is fab, if you haven't already I recommend signing up for Netflix too xx

Hi project BR, it can be tricky catching up and replying sometimes!
I hope you are well and are having a good week
Samx

I love my ipad too,but it shocking for auto correcting my spelling to utter nonsense( it's my excuse and I m sticking to it) there are some hilarious threads on the net for apple auto corrections.

what s Apple TV?

which box did you get? I've been swapping a bit on the Facebook group. I think I've had everything now. Some I definitely prefer.x

You're doing so well Sam, and wow awesome gifts!! :D xx

Day 30!

Can't believe it's Thursday!
So this morning i was 15s 9.5lb So think I have balance out now. Returning to just 3 products after low cal week has been better than I thought... No headaches, or anything bad.
Water consumption has been good. Enjoyed a few different products (shakes)

Car been in the garage this morning .. . Service and a few repairs ... So my day has even a bit mixed up!

Got something playing on my mind ... Just found out my best mates second child, a little boy is being christened on the 22nd April (I'm god mother to her 1st)
I knew it would be coming up but I thought she'd do it in the summer ... I'm obviously going to only be part way through my weight loss journey... Not bothered about not eating or drinking... Buts dreading to see my ex from the past ... Probably making a mountain out of a mole hill but its making me feel really tense.
I was aiming to get hair and nails done... I'll have to get something to wear .... But I hate having a blast from the past. I had to face this said ex at there wedding and I got myself very upset on the actual wedding day. But i think its bothering me I will still be fat by the 22nd . He is now a fitness instructor. How do I settle my nerves? And stop this stupid panicking over a day!!

Xx

I love my ipad too,but it shocking for auto correcting my spelling to utter nonsense( it's my excuse and I m sticking to it) there are some hilarious threads on the net for apple auto corrections.

what s Apple TV?

which box did you get? I've been swapping a bit on the Facebook group. I think I've had everything now. Some I definitely prefer.x

Hey QG,

http://www.apple.com/uk/appletv/

To start I ordered a 50 box of : chocolate shakes, porridge and raisin bars and then just 1 of each other product to try. I was getting sick of the 3 things by week 3, so I got a pick and mix month box ... Not had one of those before. Got a mixture of shakes, few bars, carbonara & some soups. So I've now got enough supply to last me to may!! ;)

Hope you are having a good week xx

Hi Sam
Only advice I can give re ex is get the hair and nails done makeup on and a flattering outfit. Walk tall smile brightly and exude confidence even if you feel awful inside. It is what you project that matters.
Mere x

Morning Sam

god I count the number of times I've seen exes and looked like a total munter. However you are doing everything you can to improve your health, life and happiness. So just be fabulous, have hair, makeup and nails done, wear a great flattering outfit with spanx and ignore him. Look totally disinterested in his group and focus on the brill people you are sharing the day with.

This is just the old us trying to muscle in our happiness. Tell them to Do one!

have a fab Easter.x

Day 31,

Woke up at 8am with the worlds worse tension headache ... That lead to a migraine. Only just started to come round. Feel very weak and sick.

Hows every one? X

Hope Migraine came to nothing Sam. Take care.
Mere x

Back