Day 2 and feeling realling good!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Skinniminx, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Feeling really good this morning!! Looking forward to my strawberry shake in a bit ... the chocolate one was yummy! Its great reading all your kind comments which really do spur you on and make you feel like your part of one big family. Well let day 2 begin and roll on day 8 when I can weigh myself! Must remember to hide the scales :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

Morning!! I'm on day3 n doin fab. I've decided not to weigh myself till my official WI. Glad ur feelin good n even lookin forward to the shakes;) my fav is the vanilla with coffee. I'm so givin it my all this wk n tryin to really up the water for a big loss to spur me on :)

Hope u hav a great day n the sun is out wherever u are, coz it makes such a difference!!! :)

xxx

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Yay that you're feeling great. I hope day 2 goes well for you :D
    Enjoy your day x

5. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thanks guys ... day 2 going along ok to be honest I am feeling a little hungry but have to keep myself occupied and log onto this site as often as I can. I didn't really enjoy the strawberry shake as much as the chocolate. Going to give the Vanilla shake a try tomorrow. I must say the Thai chicken soup was absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to give the tomato and basil a try later and get myself into bed super early to stave off the hunger pangs. Well good luck to you all xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.