Day 2 and feeling realling good!!

Skinniminx

Silver Member
Feeling really good this morning!! Looking forward to my strawberry shake in a bit ... the chocolate one was yummy! Its great reading all your kind comments which really do spur you on and make you feel like your part of one big family. Well let day 2 begin and roll on day 8 when I can weigh myself! Must remember to hide the scales :D

Morning!! I'm on day3 n doin fab. I've decided not to weigh myself till my official WI. Glad ur feelin good n even lookin forward to the shakes;) my fav is the vanilla with coffee. I'm so givin it my all this wk n tryin to really up the water for a big loss to spur me on :)

Hope u hav a great day n the sun is out wherever u are, coz it makes such a difference!!! :)

xxx

Yay that you're feeling great. I hope day 2 goes well for you :D
Enjoy your day x

Thanks guys ... day 2 going along ok to be honest I am feeling a little hungry but have to keep myself occupied and log onto this site as often as I can. I didn't really enjoy the strawberry shake as much as the chocolate. Going to give the Vanilla shake a try tomorrow. I must say the Thai chicken soup was absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to give the tomato and basil a try later and get myself into bed super early to stave off the hunger pangs. Well good luck to you all xxxxx

Back