1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 feeling...great ?!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mypartyiz, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Well-Known Member

This may sound a bit odd, but I've been prepared for the worst with starting CD and im now 2 days in and i still feel great, toes and fingers are bit colder then usual but im generally a cold person anyway.

Just wondering if others have been the same and then the worst is yet to come or am i just lucky and it only gets better still?

Any help or advice is very welcome :)

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BigLors

BigLors Well-Known Member

Hi hun - i have to say that i am on day 5, hit ketosis yesterday morn, and apart from waking up on day 3 with a bit of a headache and a bit dizzy - which passed by lunchtime - i have been fine! Bit tired maybe? And yeah feeling cold a bit mor, but same as you, i'm a cold fish! All stuff i can handle!

4. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Well-Known Member

Good good! :D

Im used to headaches aswel, get them all the time usually from not drinking any water and eatin rubbish so no change in that either! lol

Dare i say it, but this could be the diet for me. Early days i know but feeling pretty damn good about it so far :character00238:

Nice to speak to people who'r goin through the same process as me :)

thanks for replyin! :D

xxxxx

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

I didn't have any of the problems going into ketosis that others have had - apart from being cold.

Fingers crossed that it continues to be a smooth ride for you!

6. BigLors

BigLors Well-Known Member

Hey sweetie no probs! We all in this together! :D

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

I had a banging headache on day two but not too much apart from that, some have a tougher time than others, you may be lucky!

Georgie
    x

8. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

I have been lucky both times and not had a tough time really apart from being a bit tired and short tempered on day 1-3 ... by day 4/5 Im bouncing off the walls .. lol