Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 2 feeling...great ?!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mypartyiz, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    This may sound a bit odd, but I've been prepared for the worst with starting CD and im now 2 days in and i still feel great, toes and fingers are bit colder then usual but im generally a cold person anyway.

Just wondering if others have been the same and then the worst is yet to come or am i just lucky and it only gets better still?

Any help or advice is very welcome :)

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi hun - i have to say that i am on day 5, hit ketosis yesterday morn, and apart from waking up on day 3 with a bit of a headache and a bit dizzy - which passed by lunchtime - i have been fine! Bit tired maybe? And yeah feeling cold a bit mor, but same as you, i'm a cold fish! All stuff i can handle!

4. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good good! :D

Im used to headaches aswel, get them all the time usually from not drinking any water and eatin rubbish so no change in that either! lol

Dare i say it, but this could be the diet for me. Early days i know but feeling pretty damn good about it so far :character00238:

Nice to speak to people who'r goin through the same process as me :)

thanks for replyin! :D

xxxxx

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I didn't have any of the problems going into ketosis that others have had - apart from being cold.

Fingers crossed that it continues to be a smooth ride for you!

6. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hey sweetie no probs! We all in this together! :D

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I had a banging headache on day two but not too much apart from that, some have a tougher time than others, you may be lucky!

Georgie
    x

8. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been lucky both times and not had a tough time really apart from being a bit tired and short tempered on day 1-3 ... by day 4/5 Im bouncing off the walls .. lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.