Day 2 feeling...great ?!?

mypartyiz

This may sound a bit odd, but I've been prepared for the worst with starting CD and im now 2 days in and i still feel great, toes and fingers are bit colder then usual but im generally a cold person anyway.

Just wondering if others have been the same and then the worst is yet to come or am i just lucky and it only gets better still?

Any help or advice is very welcome :)

xxxxx

Hi hun - i have to say that i am on day 5, hit ketosis yesterday morn, and apart from waking up on day 3 with a bit of a headache and a bit dizzy - which passed by lunchtime - i have been fine! Bit tired maybe? And yeah feeling cold a bit mor, but same as you, i'm a cold fish! All stuff i can handle!

Good good! :D

Im used to headaches aswel, get them all the time usually from not drinking any water and eatin rubbish so no change in that either! lol

Dare i say it, but this could be the diet for me. Early days i know but feeling pretty damn good about it so far :character00238:

Nice to speak to people who'r goin through the same process as me :)

thanks for replyin! :D

xxxxx

I didn't have any of the problems going into ketosis that others have had - apart from being cold.

Fingers crossed that it continues to be a smooth ride for you!

Hey sweetie no probs! We all in this together! :D

I had a banging headache on day two but not too much apart from that, some have a tougher time than others, you may be lucky!

Georgie
x

I have been lucky both times and not had a tough time really apart from being a bit tired and short tempered on day 1-3 ... by day 4/5 Im bouncing off the walls .. lol

Back