Working Solutions Day 2 & first bar

SammyVH

Yesterday went well for me and today I tasted my first bar, one of the toffee nut & raisin ones. I have to say I found it to be so bad I had to spit it out.

I'll be trying the tesco ones you lovely people have mentioned to see if I can get on better with them.

Off to try a tomato and basil soup for lunch.

Sammy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cant believe how many people dont like them, I love them!! They are very sweet so maybe not to everyones taste tho....hope u liked ur tom and basil soup, I think they r scary, the colour is rank and reminds me of prawn cocktail!!xx

My fave are the Tesco raspberry ones, I've had so many of the choc ones I have gone off them. The biggest loser bars are my fave overall though :D

ETA: I like the Exante ones too

Well the soup went down very well.
I'll see if I can find some of the biggest loser bars and try them as well

Thanks all

When I first did Exante last year I loved the bars. Now, I can't stand them. Love the Tesco bars though, Raspberry are the best and haven't tried the biggest loser ones yet - can't afford them !!

I love the toffe, nut and raisin bars!! I have one every day! They are my fav!

So I tried the crispy choc tesco bars today. So much nicer. Will be getting more of these as a substitute I think.
So far I've ruled out both exabyte bars as eww and the mushroom soup. Everything seems ok.

Catch u all later, thanks for the feed back

Sammy x

Back