• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 2 nearly done

S: 14st6lb C: 13st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st9lb(4.46%)
Well done for getting thorough day 2! The packs do take some getting used to. I find them actually quite tasty. In my first week I chose the soups for lunch, I think it feels weird to just have a chocolate bar for lunch. However, I am on week 2 now, and for my packs for this week I chose mostly shakes and porridge. It is funny how your tastes can change; I actually enjoy the thought of having one now.

Good luck with the rest of the week and look forward to hearing about your first weigh in.

lola123

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb G: 11st5lb
Cannot wait for tuesday then I can start having bars and your right its a matter of getting used to the packs which I am sure will come with time :)

Joiya

S: 12st12lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I live on chicken soup, mushroom soup and toffee bars. The toffee bars are almost too good though...

Take it day by day - it gets easier with every one as you get one day closer to your goal.

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
S: 93.4kg C: 88kg G: 73kg BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5.4kg(5.83%)
Well done, hope day 3 is going well. I love the shakes particularly Vanilla, Strawberry & Banana mmmmmmmm lovely!

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
S: 93.4kg C: 88kg G: 73kg BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5.4kg(5.83%)
RichyRich - Once Ketosis kicks in fully you will find it much easier, must be hard with a choice of just two packs. At least you can try the bars this week, I'm not a fan myself but lots of others like them.

Good luck with the remainder of your week.