day 2 nearly done

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    On my 3rd litre of water and feel really giddy. Had a really good day, hope this feeling continues.
    Hope your all doing fab.
    Not keen on the mushroom or chicken soup tho, maybe i just need to get used to them :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.46%)
    Well done for getting thorough day 2! The packs do take some getting used to. I find them actually quite tasty. In my first week I chose the soups for lunch, I think it feels weird to just have a chocolate bar for lunch. However, I am on week 2 now, and for my packs for this week I chose mostly shakes and porridge. It is funny how your tastes can change; I actually enjoy the thought of having one now.

Good luck with the rest of the week and look forward to hearing about your first weigh in.

4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Cannot wait for tuesday then I can start having bars and your right its a matter of getting used to the packs which I am sure will come with time :)

5. Joiya

Joiya Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LighterLife Total
    I live on chicken soup, mushroom soup and toffee bars. The toffee bars are almost too good though...

Take it day by day - it gets easier with every one as you get one day closer to your goal.

6. Twinny

Twinny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    49.9kg
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well done....I live on vegetable soup lol

That and the vanilla shake with a big spoonful of coffee, lots of ice, blast in the whizzer SLURRP

7. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well done, hope day 3 is going well. I love the shakes particularly Vanilla, Strawberry & Banana mmmmmmmm lovely!

8. RichyRich15

RichyRich15 Full Member

All I have this week is vanilla, and stawberry. No bars either because it is my first week.

Very hard but on day 3 now and back to work tomorrow. Taking it day by day :)

9. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    RichyRich - Once Ketosis kicks in fully you will find it much easier, must be hard with a choice of just two packs. At least you can try the bars this week, I'm not a fan myself but lots of others like them.

Good luck with the remainder of your week.

10. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    THanks Girls..Day 3 nearly done, still getting used to the packs and hopefully tomorrow ketosis will kick in..Good luck to you all xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.