day 2 nearly done

lola123

Silver Member
On my 3rd litre of water and feel really giddy. Had a really good day, hope this feeling continues.
Hope your all doing fab.
Not keen on the mushroom or chicken soup tho, maybe i just need to get used to them :D

Well done for getting thorough day 2! The packs do take some getting used to. I find them actually quite tasty. In my first week I chose the soups for lunch, I think it feels weird to just have a chocolate bar for lunch. However, I am on week 2 now, and for my packs for this week I chose mostly shakes and porridge. It is funny how your tastes can change; I actually enjoy the thought of having one now.

Good luck with the rest of the week and look forward to hearing about your first weigh in.

Cannot wait for tuesday then I can start having bars and your right its a matter of getting used to the packs which I am sure will come with time :)

I live on chicken soup, mushroom soup and toffee bars. The toffee bars are almost too good though...

Take it day by day - it gets easier with every one as you get one day closer to your goal.

Well done....I live on vegetable soup lol

That and the vanilla shake with a big spoonful of coffee, lots of ice, blast in the whizzer SLURRP

Well done, hope day 3 is going well. I love the shakes particularly Vanilla, Strawberry & Banana mmmmmmmm lovely!

All I have this week is vanilla, and stawberry. No bars either because it is my first week.

Very hard but on day 3 now and back to work tomorrow. Taking it day by day :)

RichyRich - Once Ketosis kicks in fully you will find it much easier, must be hard with a choice of just two packs. At least you can try the bars this week, I'm not a fan myself but lots of others like them.

Good luck with the remainder of your week.

THanks Girls..Day 3 nearly done, still getting used to the packs and hopefully tomorrow ketosis will kick in..Good luck to you all xxx

Back