Day 2

Had the vanilla shake with a bit of coffee mixed in an rather liked it :)

Just ad a cracker tho at 10am :( my boulion doesnt arrive unti 1pm! And I was dying!

Quick question: how much boulion can I have and how much do I mix in and how much water?

Also how much coke zero can I have a day?

Even with the cracker Im not over 700 calories today! Think that's good as usually well over 2500 :eek:

Had the vanilla shake with a bit of coffee mixed in an rather liked it :)

Just ad a cracker tho at 10am :( my boulion doesnt arrive unti 1pm! And I was dying!

Quick question: how much boulion can I have and how much do I mix in and how much water?

Also how much coke zero can I have a day?

Even with the cracker Im not over 700 calories today! Think that's good as usually well over 2500 :eek:

2 teaspoons a day, I have ½ in a cup at a time. Coke zero is a personal thing really. Cracker wont affect weight loss, but will stop you getting into ketosis, but probably not by much.

Well done! :D

I had breakfast at 7am so to get to 12pm feels like forever :0

How many times a day are you allowed bouillon!? Is 2x ok like between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner?

If I'm going too try a coke zero with the bars! I need a stronger taste to have with them!!

I normally drink 3 cups of tea in the morning, that works out at 1L of fluid, but have first pack around 10 or 11, then I just have another 3 cups of water during the day and its 2L done very easily. You have to find what works for you. I do have milk in my tea, (not saying you should) which works out around 200ml of semi skimmed a day, I lose very well on that. I did find coke zero made me hungry

I'm thinking Working Solution maybe the way for me! I don't think I can cut out food 100%

The cracker has helped loads and I think I can last until 12/12:30 now! Even if I. Eat a tiny snack in between Its still going to be weight loss long as I keep it at 850kcals a day!

Are you allowed sweetner? Again how much??

I'm thinking Working Solution maybe the way for me! I don't think I can cut out food 100%

The cracker has helped loads and I think I can last until 12/12:30 now! Even if I. Eat a tiny snack in between Its still going to be weight loss long as I keep it at 850kcals a day!

Are you allowed sweetner? Again how much??

In the first few days until in ketosis I have 4 packs a day, infact I do better on 4 packs! You can have sweetener tabs not the sprinkle stuff.

If you are wanting to do a meal, it has to be low carb, else you are going to feel very hungry, still lose weight, but you wont reach ketosis.

Most people on here think the ketones strips are a waste of money so I haven't bothered. :)

Thai chicken soup was really nice :)

Sticking with TS for this month and once my boulion comes today ill be 100% from then onwards I hope!

Feel guilty about the crackers now Though :(

Don't feel guilty, this is hard and it's a learning experience. :D
Thai chicken is my favourite. xx

What did you have, did you have a chance to look at the keto friendly food on my link above ^^?

Yeah I looked through that :)

I had crisp n chocolate :( I knew I shouldn't!

:) you know you shouldn't but we're human and the first few days till ketosis is very hard. If you try to keep carb free for the rest of the day tomorrow should hopefully be easier. xx

Just finished my 2nd litre of water :) going to try get 2 more in today! And having a bar and a coke zero for dinner

Tomorrow is definitely going to be 100% I have 16weeks to loose 3-4stone!!

Tomorrow is definitely going to be 100% I have 16weeks to loose 3-4stone!!

That is do-able if you TS 100%. Exante suggest losses can be a stone a month.

I'm worried about Christmas :/ my family eat A LOT during Xmas but luckily I'm off work only 3/4 days!

Quick question: are Slim Fast bars ok? My boss bought me some (I'm a live in nanny)

Back