Day 21 on SS.

Hi Amy, yes thanks it went great i lost 5lbs:D
got my next weigh in on Tuesday :D

Hi Everyone ,well im mabye tempting fate here but im finding SS really easy, has anyone else found this?? I think i have had one dodgy day so far, im not hungry im not craving anything i don't feel resentfull that im missing out on all the gourgous food but the one thing that i am is freezing all the time, i just can't heat up no matter what!! i have the heating on constant in the house even when im not in it so it's lovely and warm for when i return every one else in the house is sweating buckets LOL.

Got my 3rd weigh in on Tuesday , can't wait!!

Speak soon and take care.

Hi Ya Tracie! Me again! Think i am gonna give it another go tomorrow. Have put on all that i lost, and more:eek: . Time to seriously get my head in the game if i wanna be slim by the summer. I have got a fitbug now so am doing more walking, which should help, just gotta shake off this fluy/ coldy bug. Hopefully i will feel like starting again tomorrow. Good luck with the WI!

Nice loss Tracie!

Amy

Hi Ya Tracie! Me again! Think i am gonna give it another go tomorrow. Have put on all that i lost, and more:eek: . Time to seriously get my head in the game if i wanna be slim by the summer. I have got a fitbug now so am doing more walking, which should help, just gotta shake off this fluy/ coldy bug. Hopefully i will feel like starting again tomorrow. Good luck with the WI!

Hi Bex, how you doin hun? feeling better today i hope.

Did you start today? when you say you have put on all that you lost do you mean your 4 stone??

You know what even it is 4 stone it can come off again Bex, are you sure you want to do CD again? mabye you would be better with GI diet? or slimming world? WW i think is just too restrictive i tried it once and i was starving all the time although it does work for lots of peeps it just wasn't for me.

What is Fitbug? i have seen a tread about it on minimins but im too lazy to look through it all:eek::eek: i did try and look last night but didnt really get anywhere as im not that patient LOL.

Hope today's been good hun, take care.

Nooooo! Not put on the 4.5st i lost last year, just the 9lb i lost a couple of weeks ago! My god, there's no way i am going back to the weight i was this time last year!:D

Day one has gone well, considering i am not feeling 100%. Just gotta keep going! Ww and sw isnt for me at the mo, i loose for a while then give up. So cd is the only way, at least for now.

Fitbug is a pedometer that you link to a website that sets you targets for exercise. It just means i will get more active, especially now that the evenings are getting lighter and warmer.

I didn't think it was Bex but just thought i'd make sure:rolleyes:

Fitbug sounds ok i might look into it some more, i could do with more walks!! any walk!! i go everywhere in my car :eek:

I can understand what you say about the other diets im like that as well thats why i think CD is working for me just now no food no hunger pangs it's great.

Glad day 1 went, especially as you arn't well it must be tougher than normal, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Take care.

Back