day 3 of restart - feeling better

bugger i feel awful - was expecting the headache but not the level of queasiness and shakiness - never thought I'd say it but think I may struggle with pack number 3 - maybe a mixture of carb withdrawal after toast gate and caffeine as I've gone without this time - bleurgggghhh

Last edited:
Aww honey - sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish. Hot bath and early night?? :)

I am REALLY peckish tonight. REALLY REALLY peckish. Desperately want to eat something.. going to have my soup and my bar and hopefully that will see me right. :)

A x

C'mon SB, you can do it! :)

Thanks Girls - once again for all the support - felt rough as a badgers bum so went to bed the second I got baby to sleep- It's all worth it though as I seem to have lost the gains with only 2 days of TS - I know a lot water/stored carbs after toast gate but still spurs me on x will put ticker right as I seem to have buggered it up too - to show gain but won't update until official weigh in x hope you managed to avoid the munchies ? i think I've learnt once I start I can't stop p.s after doing TS my husband says my name should be nappy breath not SB- it's nasty

ive had a slip up and gained 4lbs this week on the cd plan but i re start on exante today hopefull just waiting for my packs to arrive !

Good luck ladies....I am in the same boat after my foray with pasta yesterday (EEK!).

SB...how old is your baby? My youngest is 7 months .

seems to have been quite a few days for blips, and that more than includes me!! we can do this! x

Back