Day 4 hello

margarino said:
Nursing is a tough degree so don't give yourself a hard time if you are finding it difficult, its like Mishi said you begin to know what they want from you over time and once you've mastered the style they are after then things should get a lot easier - take this from someone who has done 9 years of university!

Omg!!!! Thanks hun I know what you mean i have emailed her and asked for meeting to find out what I need to for resubmission to pass lol xx

Hello beauty, Hows the weekend going?? Sunday already woop woop monday to fridays are plain sailing!!! x

Mishi said:
Hello beauty, Hows the weekend going?? Sunday already woop woop monday to fridays are plain sailing!!! x

Hello you it's going great!!!! Had two long days at placement so been mega busy working from 06.45-2000 knackered now of course off tomorrow so will crack on with another essay then long day again Tuesday then essay weds great life I lead hey!!!! Lol when's ya WI mrs hope ya having good evening xxxxxx

Hi mate, booooo essays are harsh :( luckily im pretty much all done with mine lol...not that im rubbing it in haha! WI is tomorrow morning on way to work so if I get chance during the day ill pop on and let u know. Glad ur still 100% - me too :) Have a good day xxx

Mishi said:
Hi mate, booooo essays are harsh :( luckily im pretty much all done with mine lol...not that im rubbing it in haha! WI is tomorrow morning on way to work so if I get chance during the day ill pop on and let u know. Glad ur still 100% - me too :) Have a good day xxx

Yeah yeah ok mrs stop rubbing it in!!! Pmsl I will do it I just need to tweak it hahahahaha yeah just let me know good luck xxxxx

Hello everyone well WI day again is descending and I will be going to bed soon and when I wake up it is WI day whooohoooo hope I done ok hoping for say 3lbs coz it is only day 11 today :)
Anyway hope your all having amazing day/week take care
Luv Sharon xxxxxx

Hello everyone well WI day again is descending and I will be going to bed soon and when I wake up it is WI day whooohoooo hope I done ok hoping for say 3lbs coz it is only day 11 today :)
Anyway hope your all having amazing day/week take care
Luv Sharon xxxxxx

Good luck with your way in today, cant wait to see how u get on x

good luck for weigh in hun :)xx

So how did the weigh in go? You're my inspiration at the moment and i was thinking i might tackle the cambridge demon again this weekend - maybe after 2 weeks of eating Atkins my body wont reject it so much???

Anyway, hope it went well chick xx

Hello everyone sorry been out all day working on an essay due tuesday then went to daughters basketball match so not had chance to get on here lol

Anyway I lost another 4lbs so that is 13lbs in 11 days I was soooooooooo close to the stone Mark!!! Whoohooooo next week I will blast through it really really happy :D

Anyway another saga when I got home from basketball match I decided while all family was having KFC I took a leek and potato soup up for a glorious bath :) well it started great got my new magazine out and i would like to say i was dying for another soup (but that was not the case) then before I knew it I slipped and my soup fell in bath :eek: pmsl

Anyway it was funny and had lovely day and my mate said I was looking great :)
Hope you all had lovely day thank you sooooooo much for your support ladies ohhhhh and another bonus I got down to the next stone bracket as well <dance dance> xxxxxxxx

margarino said:
So how did the weigh in go? You're my inspiration at the moment and i was thinking i might tackle the cambridge demon again this weekend - maybe after 2 weeks of eating Atkins my body wont reject it so much???

Anyway, hope it went well chick xx

Awwwwwww why you thinking of coming back to the dark side are you feeling ok huni????? Xxxx

well done hun
pmsl i bet you smell divine maybe you should start your own line of bubble bath lol you will defo get your stone next week and more.
hope you have a brill day :)xxx

Hello everyone sorry been out all day working on an essay due tuesday then went to daughters basketball match so not had chance to get on here lol

Anyway I lost another 4lbs so that is 13lbs in 11 days I was soooooooooo close to the stone Mark!!! Whoohooooo next week I will blast through it really really happy :D

Anyway another saga when I got home from basketball match I decided while all family was having KFC I took a leek and potato soup up for a glorious bath :) well it started great got my new magazine out and i would like to say i was dying for another soup (but that was not the case) then before I knew it I slipped and my soup fell in bath :eek: pmsl

Anyway it was funny and had lovely day and my mate said I was looking great :)
Hope you all had lovely day thank you sooooooo much for your support ladies ohhhhh and another bonus I got down to the next stone bracket as well <dance dance> xxxxxxxx

Well done on your weightloss hun, you're doing so well. Really funny re the soup! :D LOL. Have a good day. x

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwww why you thinking of coming back to the dark side are you feeling ok huni????? Xxxx

YOU ARE AMAZING! You're doing so well Sharon really pleased for you :)

Hehehe your soup story had me in stitches, sounds like something I would do!

I guess I can't face the shame of not fitting into my dress at my 1st fitting :( they couldn't do the date I wanted so I only have until 28th May to drop a dress size possibly need to lose one and a half sizes... just really stressing me out, so that's why i'm considering CD again.

Mishi said:
Well done mate, I knew you could do it :) x

Thanks lovely I feeling really great today don't know why but whoohooooo I am!!!! Speak tomorrow girlie xxxx

mum of five said:
well done hun
pmsl i bet you smell divine maybe you should start your own line of bubble bath lol you will defo get your stone next week and more.
hope you have a brill day :)xxx

Hehehehehehe lerk and potato bath Eeeeeeeeek the bits were horrible has to start All over again :D xxxx

Back