Day 4 hello

Tessieg1 said:
Well done on your weightloss hun, you're doing so well. Really funny re the soup! :D LOL. Have a good day. x

Lol thanks tess it wasn't at the time but then had good giggle lol xxx

margarino said:
YOU ARE AMAZING! You're doing so well Sharon really pleased for you :)

Hehehe your soup story had me in stitches, sounds like something I would do!

I guess I can't face the shame of not fitting into my dress at my 1st fitting :( they couldn't do the date I wanted so I only have until 28th May to drop a dress size possibly need to lose one and a half sizes... just really stressing me out, so that's why i'm considering CD again.

Hello Marg!!!! I know what ya mean mine isn't dress fitting but operation and that is why I jumped back on I am now very very glad I did I am feeling great today really happy and pleased I am managing every day I do 100%
Good luck on what ya decide huni xxxx

Hello Marg!!!! I know what ya mean mine isn't dress fitting but operation and that is why I jumped back on I am now very very glad I did I am feeling great today really happy and pleased I am managing every day I do 100%
Good luck on what ya decide huni xxxx

I'm pleased that not only are you doing well with the weight loss but also with the emotional well-being side as well - the two are so interlinked! Long may it continue :)

Hello beauty, hope youve had a good day - ive been bogged down with essays so not been about much today :( Loving that we are still going strong woop woop xxx

Just having quick break doing great just had my porridge and feeling good :D they all just brought biscuit out and I am not bothered lol maybe little bit they are sods have great day everyone xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Just having quick break doing great just had my porridge and feeling good :D they all just brought biscuit out and I am not bothered lol maybe little bit they are sods have great day everyone xxxxx

Cheeky *******! :D you have a good day too xx

Omg don't know where this feeling has come from but I want to eat don't care what I just doooooooooo!!!! Ggggrrrrr go away please :( xxxx

Omg don't know where this feeling has come from but I want to eat don't care what I just doooooooooo!!!! Ggggrrrrr go away please :( xxxx

Dont you dare eat missy!!!!! You will be gutted tomorrow if you do and you know that!!! Think of Kels and what she has acheived....still thinking abou food?!?!? I just went food shopping and because me and OH usually get a take-away on a sat nite I got him one of those indian meal for one things and I sat while he ate it and I love curry!! Its still gonna be there, you've been bitten by the weekend diet sabotage fairy, stay strong...lol stay strong for me haha x

Mishi said:
Dont you dare eat missy!!!!! You will be gutted tomorrow if you do and you know that!!! Think of Kels and what she has acheived....still thinking abou food?!?!? I just went food shopping and because me and OH usually get a take-away on a sat nite I got him one of those indian meal for one things and I sat while he ate it and I love curry!! Its still gonna be there, you've been bitten by the weekend diet sabotage fairy, stay strong...lol stay strong for me haha x

Awwwwww good girl you that is hard i did that with mcdonalds today and had coffee :) thanks for that!!!! I won't eat I texted my lady as well and had chat as well nope I gonna stay strong :) xxxxx

margarino said:
Well done on getting through it Sharon, you'll be so pleased you did when you hop on the scales this week!!! xxx

Hello huni I know your right thanks sooooooo much!!! Today I drank all my water and more today did 1800 words on my essay and cd going well!!! Xxx

well done on getting through it hun we all have those days its hard but your doing so well.

hope you have a lovely day :)xxx

margarino said:
Good work! Good luck this week xxx

Thanks huni!!!! Essay finished and handed in today have another little one for next week only 1000 words can do that the 3000 words one was a killer :( but all done!!!
Weigh in tomorrow Eeeeeeeeek xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mum of five said:
well done on getting through it hun we all have those days its hard but your doing so well.

hope you have a lovely day :)xxx

Thanks MO5!!!!!
Had lovely day today weigh in tomorrow bit scared don't know why but am!!! Love WI but hate it tooooooo!!!
They having my fav tea tonight tuna pasta bake so tink I will be having bath soon lol
Have good evening everyone xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi puddin, Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :) I got weighed this morning and lost 4lbs this week woop thats a stone in 2 weeks :) I wanna be seeing a 12 something this time next week tho :) x

hi hun weigh ins are so scary even though we know weve lost its like their scales are not going to show it.you will be fine i'll check back tomorrow to see your wonderful loss.
hope you enjoy your bath put a nose plug on so you can't smell the dinner lol :)xx

Not sure is Sharon is using miminims at the mo, but I spoke to her on fb and she lost 5lbs this week :) she is soooo jammy I wish my losses were like that lol! She has switched to slimming world too as far as im aware. Hopefully she will pop on and keep us updated on her fab losses x

Mishi said:
Not sure is Sharon is using miminims at the mo, but I spoke to her on fb and she lost 5lbs this week :) she is soooo jammy I wish my losses were like that lol! She has switched to slimming world too as far as im aware. Hopefully she will pop on and keep us updated on her fab losses x

That's fab news. Tell her she's missed xx

Back