Day 4 hello

Mishi said:
Hi pal, Sorry I havent been about for a while it was a crazy weekend then been busy doing work stuff at home in the eves!!! Hows it going hun??? still going strong I see, im sooooo proud of ya xxx

Hello gorgeous I have been around for couple of days uni has been mental I am doing amazing at the moment yeah lost another 4 lbs this week so very happy how are you lovely ty for coming by to say hello have missed you :( hope your doing ok sweetie xxxxx

Hello gorgeous I have been around for couple of days uni has been mental I am doing amazing at the moment yeah lost another 4 lbs this week so very happy how are you lovely ty for coming by to say hello have missed you :( hope your doing ok sweetie xxxxx

Yeah im good ta, I drank quite a bit both Fri and Sat night so knocked myself out of ketosis and today I really felt it as I drove past Morrisons all I could think of was mmmmm nice food lol!! I stayed strong and carried on driving and by the time I reached my house I was soooo over it and went on a mission making my OH's dinner and doing the washing!! Ill weigh myself in the morning to check what the damage is and let u know. I get weighed in at the weekend so as long as I shifted something by then ill be chuffed. Im not gonna pretend the weekend wasnt worth it because it really was....mmmm wine :) xxx

Mishi said:
Yeah im good ta, I drank quite a bit both Fri and Sat night so knocked myself out of ketosis and today I really felt it as I drove past Morrisons all I could think of was mmmmm nice food lol!! I stayed strong and carried on driving and by the time I reached my house I was soooo over it and went on a mission making my OH's dinner and doing the washing!! Ill weigh myself in the morning to check what the damage is and let u know. I get weighed in at the weekend so as long as I shifted something by then ill be chuffed. Im not gonna pretend the weekend wasnt worth it because it really was....mmmm wine :) xxx

HahahHaahaha love it if it was worth it then paying the price if any won't be problem and you can cope and you will do it!!!! Keep going hun ketosis is right around the corner can u see the light lol :D xxxx

Michele222 said:
Lmao I just got weighed and lost the same 4lb this week and my total weight lost is 19lb the same as you lol

Hahahahaha copy cat!!!! Well done huni that is awesome!!! Have great week xxxx

Hello all well day 22 SS is here for me I am bit tired today so having a little chill watching lord of rings in bed :D everything going great can't believe I am on day 22 it has flown really!!! Have to say starting to miss food a bit now and I don't know why it will be there after finishing cambridge ohhhhh well I am not getting off this train took me toooooooo long to get on it hope u all have great day speak soon xxx

Hru girlie,
WELL DONE ON THE LOSS!!!!! :-D
You have done so well!!! Keep going chick!! We will be getting off this skinny train in no time at all xxxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hru girlie,
WELL DONE ON THE LOSS!!!!! :-D
You have done so well!!! Keep going chick!! We will be getting off this skinny train in no time at all xxxxx

Ty lovely!!! I am missing food lol but I know it gonna be there in few weeks :) xxxx

therealbbe said:
Ty lovely!!! I am missing food lol but I know it gonna be there in few weeks :) xxxx

Definitely keep that thought in mind chick!! It will all still be there in a few weeks time xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Definitely keep that thought in mind chick!! It will all still be there in a few weeks time xxxx

Yup I know just at time this is soooooo boring lol xxx

therealbbe said:
Yup I know just at time this is soooooo boring lol xxx

It I isn't it!! I feel like I have had enough this week xxx

I feel the same and my councilor said step it up if u stick to it u will still loose 4-6lbs a week
I find it so unsocial I'm being so good Im just sat at mcdonalds with kids and I ordered a coffee :-(
U have done so well mate xxx I can't wait to fit into size 16 clothes

Michele222 said:
I feel the same and my councilor said step it up if u stick to it u will still loose 4-6lbs a week
I find it so unsocial I'm being so good Im just sat at mcdonalds with kids and I ordered a coffee :-(

It's definitely unsocial!! This Saturday will be my 7th week on CD and I'm feeling so fed up with it!! Nearly 2 months with no food at all!! I've been 100% all the way! I have decided that as long as I'm 11st by next weekend I'm going up to 810 plan! Xxx

Michele222 said:

It is very unsocial I have been 100% all the way on week four now and just wish these lbs would go then I can have egg on toast or roast dinner just anything lol I am not fussy at this stage :D xxx

Kels_85 said:
It's definitely unsocial!! This Saturday will be my 7th week on CD and I'm feeling so fed up with it!! Nearly 2 months with no food at all!! I've been 100% all the way! I have decided that as long as I'm 11st by next weekend I'm going up to 810 plan! Xxx

I think if ya get that goal u will so it and manage I just keep trying to think right just get till April well 27th march when we take my nab out for lunch for hubby birthday can have chicken and salad etc only 5 more weeks but that is an omg in reality lol xx

Hahaha!! We have too stick it out!!
We have cone this far, another few weeks won't hurt us MUCH! Hahaha ;-)
I'm gonna give it a miss and just stick too SS until next weekend. Roll on next weekend xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahaha!! We have too stick it out!!
We have cone this far, another few weeks won't hurt us MUCH! Hahaha ;-)
I'm gonna give it a miss and just stick too SS until next weekend. Roll on next weekend xxx

Yup I agree I am def not ready to cone off no way!!! I want to be alot smaller tried on my riding jodhpurs and they are still to tight around belly so that totally did it for me!!! Don't get me wrong I couldn't get them around hips last time hahahaha xx

Back