Day 4 hello

Well day 12 SS 100% what can I say I am waiting for this bubble to burst coz I have never got past week three :( I can't imagine coming off now when I feel like the hard work is done!!! Ok let's look at it day 1 of course great fun something new days 3 and 4 and 5 errrrr not the greatest felt bit weird in the head - well more than usual :D day 6 onwards bloody amazing can't say anymore well had weigh in day 6 so real buzz then all days after buzzzzzing on life!!!! Well I have to be honest had days where I thought boring but hey who hasn't so I think I have tried alot of flavours to compensate that!!! Well weigh in day tomorrow again really excited hope I done ok I feel like I have but what can u do!!!! You life is in those pesky scales :)
Wow rambling again - well the purpose of this post is just to say I bloody wanna get through week three please Cambridge fairies hope u all have great weight loses to all that are weighing in tomorrow I think I know most of u that are :)
Love Sharon xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow! It's great that your in a good had space with it all at the mo, i can't wait to get there :)

tryin again said:
Good luck for tomorrow! It's great that your in a good had space with it all at the mo, i can't wait to get there :)

Ty huni as u know it will come coz I just read ya diary!!! Lol ty again most appreciated u popping by xxx

Happy Valentines day beauty. I'll keep an eye out for your WI tomorrow, what time is it going down?? Hope your having a good day? You dont have to worry about not getting past week 3 I know you can do it. After all you cant leave team slim...and I know Kel will be pis5ed off if you hop off the nutty train at the first stop!!! Be cool xxx

Mishi said:
Happy Valentines day beauty. I'll keep an eye out for your WI tomorrow, what time is it going down?? Hope your having a good day? You dont have to worry about not getting past week 3 I know you can do it. After all you cant leave team slim...and I know Kel will be pis5ed off if you hop off the nutty train at the first stop!!! Be cool xxx

Ty sweetie hope u had a lovely day!!! I going down about 6 she cones to me :) I am not gonna leave team slim I can't leave all u lot :D I had wicked day really good speak tomorrow and thanks for ur words gorgeous it means the world to me xxxxxx

oo well done u 10 pounds is fab, wait till you see sally morgan i went to her show last week she looks fab she has lost like 10 stone , keep up the hard work sweet xx

simmy said:
oo well done u 10 pounds is fab, wait till you see sally morgan i went to her show last week she looks fab she has lost like 10 stone , keep up the hard work sweet xx

Ty soooooooo much for popping by my diary and for words of encouagement!!!!! Omg I didn't know she has lost soooooooo much weight - has she really not seen her in like ages on tele can't wait to see her!!! Ty again
Sharon xxxx

U can doooo it! x x

therealbbe said:
Well day 12 SS 100% what can I say I am waiting for this bubble to burst coz I have never got past week three :( I can't imagine coming off now when I feel like the hard work is done!!! Ok let's look at it day 1 of course great fun something new days 3 and 4 and 5 errrrr not the greatest felt bit weird in the head - well more than usual :D day 6 onwards bloody amazing can't say anymore well had weigh in day 6 so real buzz then all days after buzzzzzing on life!!!! Well I have to be honest had days where I thought boring but hey who hasn't so I think I have tried alot of flavours to compensate that!!! Well weigh in day tomorrow again really excited hope I done ok I feel like I have but what can u do!!!! You life is in those pesky scales :)
Wow rambling again - well the purpose of this post is just to say I bloody wanna get through week three please Cambridge fairies hope u all have great weight loses to all that are weighing in tomorrow I think I know most of u that are :)
Love Sharon xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow sharron let us no how u get on xxxxxx

Mishi said:
Oiiiii how did you get on??? I need to know xxx

Hello u bloody impatient woman!!! Well I only gone and lost 5lbs bloody pounds :D I better run out and see where it gone hahahahaha whoop whoop all aboard nutty train to skinnyville xxxxxx

Hello u bloody impatient woman!!! Well I only gone and lost 5lbs bloody pounds :D I better run out and see where it gone hahahahaha whoop whoop all aboard nutty train to skinnyville xxxxxx

Noooooo freaking way babe, well done :) thats over a stone in 2 weeks!!! I hope I get a nice high number like that xxx

Mishi said:
Noooooo freaking way babe, well done :) thats over a stone in 2 weeks!!! I hope I get a nice high number like that xxx

Ty huni I was surprised I can tell u!!!! Yeah 1stone 1 lb lol week before was WW I lost 4.5 so 1stone 5.5 in 3 weeks let's keep it rolling have my next goal of 3 lbs to get me to the half stage of a stone if ya know what I mean lol xxx

So am I scared of week three no way I gonna kick it's ass day 13 and feel great certainly not unlucky for me!!! Ty all for your well wishes means the world xxxx

So am I scared of week three no way I gonna kick it's ass day 13 and feel great certainly not unlucky for me!!! Ty all for your well wishes means the world xxxx

I know you cant give in now you have come too far :) The fact that my WI is Fri and Kels is Sat will break the week up abit. I went on scales this morn and no major changes since Sat so hopfully they budge soon. Not gonna give up, I really wanna get to the point when I can actually see that ive lost weight so that I feel motivated to push on. My original plan was to get into the 12s then go to slimming world as I really dont wanna do this diet longer than I need to just for normality rather than anything. I need to see how long it takes me to get to those pesky 12s before I decide how long to carry on for. Do you plan on staying with cd till your goal? xxx

Mishi said:
I know you cant give in now you have come too far :) The fact that my WI is Fri and Kels is Sat will break the week up abit. I went on scales this morn and no major changes since Sat so hopfully they budge soon. Not gonna give up, I really wanna get to the point when I can actually see that ive lost weight so that I feel motivated to push on. My original plan was to get into the 12s then go to slimming world as I really dont wanna do this diet longer than I need to just for normality rather than anything. I need to see how long it takes me to get to those pesky 12s before I decide how long to carry on for. Do you plan on staying with cd till your goal? xxx

Nope I feel like u I have such a unhealthy relationship with food but I need normality!!! I will choose WW as it is still restrictive for me as I know I will pig on SW :D I want to see I have lost weight toooooo at the moment I just don't see it at all and that is frustrating xxx

Well done honey!! That is an absolute fab loss!! Sooooooo proud of you!! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Well done honey!! That is an absolute fab loss!! Sooooooo proud of you!! Xxx

Awwwwwwwww Thank you soooooo much huni you have made this journey so amazing and such fun have to say I am quite flabbergasted yup that is the word!!!!! hope your ok and time with gramps is ok thinking of you xxxxxx

therealbbe said:

Well done sharron that's really good r u pleased xxx

Back