Day 4 - wish this horrible taste in my mouth would go ! !

MrSidworth

Hello all, i am currently on day 4 of the total food replacement Shake That Weight Diet, so far it hasn't been too bad, the food is really tasty ! there just isn't much of it, the only thing nagging me (i know it is a side effect of being in ketosis) is the horrible taste constantly in my mouth ! i am cleaning my teeth 3-4 times a day and within 20mins its back again. Obviously i can eat breath mints or chewing gum or anything like that but does anyone have any tips for this as its making me feel self conscious about my breath stinking when i'm around other people ?

Hello all, i am currently on day 4 of the total food replacement Shake That Weight Diet, so far it hasn't been too bad, the food is really tasty ! there just isn't much of it, the only thing nagging me (i know it is a side effect of being in ketosis) is the horrible taste constantly in my mouth ! i am cleaning my teeth 3-4 times a day and within 20mins its back again. Obviously i can eat breath mints or chewing gum or anything like that but does anyone have any tips for this as its making me feel self conscious about my breath stinking when i'm around other people ?

I carry breathe strips in my bag at all times... Nu-clear I think they are called

Back