Day 4

sallysumo

Well Day 4 and if i'm honest struggling today ,feel a bit sick but have stayed completely on track .Struggled with the shake this morning so haven't had another yet but have drunk loads of water and cups of black tea and coffee.Got to deliver training tomorrow to room full of staff so do hope i'm feeling bit better tomorrow.I know these couple of days are the worst just forgot how bad lol.Funny thing is i don't feel hungry just sick and a bit light headed.
Hope the rest of u are ok and having a good day :)

Well Day 4 and if i'm honest struggling today ,feel a bit sick but have stayed completely on track .Struggled with the shake this morning so haven't had another yet but have drunk loads of water and cups of black tea and coffee.Got to deliver training tomorrow to room full of staff so do hope i'm feeling bit better tomorrow.I know these couple of days are the worst just forgot how bad lol.Funny thing is i don't feel hungry just sick and a bit light headed.
Hope the rest of u are ok and having a good day :)

Hang in there Sally, you will soon be over the worst and feeling better. Hopefully the training will distract you from the way you are feeling and the day will go quicker for you :)

Ahh thanks Daisy for your support ,thats what i'm hoping .Gona get myself some sparkling water to drink whilst i'm there so that should be a nice change and get me back feeling positive,Was tempted to go and weigh myself but have decided to just wait untill Saturday and hopefully be nice loss.

Back