Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 5 Refeeding - Week 20

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mick1166, 21 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Mick1166

Mick1166 Member

Hi Everyone,

That's what I had on Friday,

Breakfast: 1 Caramel bar+750 ml of Water. Normally I drink half the bottle before the share and the rest within in hour after the shake

Lunch: 5 oz of Salmon+ 6 baby potatoes+ 1 carrot(julienne) + 2 table spoon of green peas + 750 ml of still mineral water within the following hour +
    0% Low fat yogurt 125 g (Vitalinea).

Dinner: 1 Chicken breast+ 2 potatoes (8oz)+ 2 table spoon of green peas , boiled everything for 25 min
    utes+ After that I had a mint tea + 750 ml of water within the following hour + 0% Low fat yogurt 125 g (Vitalinea).

As I didn´t feel well at night(cold,flu) my body was asking for extra stuff so I know that I shouldn´t have eaten anything else but.... I had 5 mandarines + 1 fist of salted peanuts+ 1 caramel bar:(

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    You are doing very well Mick:clap::clap::clap:

I hope your cold/flu is better soon.

Love Mini xxx

4. Mick1166

Mick1166 Member

Thanks Mini for your support, you are doing very well too
    Happy Xmas and happy new year

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.