day 6 week 5 WI

sheshelafunk

had no shakes so just had an early weigh in because i cant be bothered to go there twice anyway...this week ive been drinking far to much booze..even ate a subway sandwhich lol..and some crisps...and the only exersie ive done is lifting the bottle to my mouth lol so i went there knowing id put on weight...but i didnt! i lost a pound...but this week i want to lose 4 lb or more..

anyway heres the stats lol
start weight:10st10lb
week1:10st3lb
week2:10st4lb
week3:9st12lb
week4:9st10lb
week5:9st9lb

A pound is a pound is a pound :)

It's all heading in the right direction - well done :) x

Shela!

As Howdy said, its still a pound thats off and not back on!

You have still lost a stone! That's a great achievement.

You should be chuffed as owt!

x

Hey Babes - well done xx 15lbs off in 5 weeks is amazing and considering the past week or so that you've had it's even more amazing - here's to you losing that 4lbs this week - you can do it!

Size 8 is sooo way off for me just now, but did get a pair of size 10 jeans on over the weekend - must have been big made!!

Take care x

well done alki lol still no bloody msn going to get my daughter to sort it for me when she gets home from work, normaly id get the other one to do it but shes gone to Holland to see her boyfriend for a wk so if any thing goes wrong with this il have to go and drag her home lol

hehe bloody msn..this week im gonna stay of the drink and get on the shakes, i was thinking of makingmy own diet where i eat one meal a day.but that meal is something worth it, like fish and chips lol...hehe but nah cs this week 4lb or more will be good.
allison...wicked on getting the size 10s.

i wanna eat a big mac :(

iwas going to get some shakes when i go into the village today but i dont know if i will cos of the itching i had last time mind you i do have the pills from my doc for my blood now so i might get some and just have them for a wk, i think its the meal thats my down fall if i eat some thing i want some thing else so i could be better of just doing atkins i dont know what i really need is to go to bed for a month and wake up with a diffrent head lol

i feel the same. im not enjoying this diet because of the wanting more food. and if i dont eat food i pu ton weight. i just wanna stick this diet...but i wont because i dont like being a fat fighter. x

i dont what im going to do

Back