Day 7 and still going

markanderl

Silver Member
Lost 14lbs, I know we should'nt weigh ourselves everyday but hey this fast weight loss is exciting. Got tired of just shakes, ordered the soup, had my 1st soup last night and felt a slight pang of guilt for cheating on my shakes.

Oh and I have lost 4 inches on my stomach.

Last edited:
lol @ Cheating on your shakes!

Well done on your loss x

I agree! This site keeps me busy. I work from home you see. So, I can pop on here and it keeps my mind on the task at hand. I emailed Exante yesterday and they were so nice. The lady Jackie who emailed me back was lovely. That made me love this system even more!lol

what does your username mean? I keep trying to break it down lol

felt a slight pang of guilt for cheating on my shakes.

:8855:hehe...cheating on your shakes, how could you! :p

Wow that is an amazing weight loss, well done you! Just look at how much your BMI has come down! :D

How could you cheat on your shakes? I'm telling:p

What a result 14lbs in a week, you must be so chuffed:)

Well done you!

that is an amazin loss wel dun u :D...
keep it up n 4 inches too wow...:)
mwah

Thanks everyone, this does mean a lot to me. Like I said at the start I much prefer this to sitting in a counselling sessions with a counsellor I would not have trusted anyway. Hugely motivational you all are.

Hi Isis, markanderl is a username by habit, my name is Mark and my wife is Arlene but BT messed up our email address years ago by setting it up markanderl@ instead of markandarl@.

aahhh! Thank you for explaining :)

You men lose weight so fast! Gonna have to run all day to beat you lol

thats true u know sophie lol iv noticed that toooo men in general can lose weight a lot faster then women lol... :S :( lol
mwah

Sweet girl, put the smile back on please. You are doing this, correct, so take the long face off and smile smile smile.

aww hun ima still waitin for ma pack to arrive ordered it yday bt after 1pm so nt reli sure wen ima b gettin it lol..buh yh hpefully by fri ima b strtin this journey with you lot as well :)...i am aiming to get down to 8 and a half stone and want to lose quite a few inches tooo on ma waist more then anywher else lol
mwhz

That looks better Sweet Girl, jeez 8 and half stone, tiny. Well good luck. I am sure your pack will be with tomorrow early. I am on day 7 now and have not struggled at all with hunger, one of the lucky ones I suppose, but then I believe it is the mind set. Just one more thing, I am still from the old school and have to re learn english reading your posts.

alright,..i am truly sorry for not being able to type properly i am truly trying honestly...yes so currently i am at 10 stone something...last time i weighed myself was at 10.7 its in my sig...can't remember exactly lol...but yes i have about a stone and a bit to lose so i am hoping wil be able to achieve that by the time august comes up....:( fingers crossed...
mwahz

No problem, I just said I had to re learn the english language for your posts, you must type how you want to , it's me that must get up to speed. As for your weight loss, you will do it easily, just remember to look on this site for inspiration.

Back