day 9 and struggling

misspiggy2010

hi all, joined this today as feeling like i need support and reading everones comments really help. I'm on day 9 and been totally strict and kept to the diets, i have been lucky, no headaches or hunger pangs but the last few days i have been craving a cheese and tomato sandwich with mayo. cant get it out of my head and its driving me mad. will this stop or get any better the longer im on it?:sigh:

I think these feelings come and go, I could do with eating today but I know I will feel much better in the morning when I haven't given in so had a coffee with 2 sweetners just to take the edge off it all the best!!

hi miss piggy i am on day 9 of LT aswell to be honest todays has been a bit hard for me too i miss eating food i have been 100% strict and i dont intend on cheating either but it is hard good for you for sticking

Hello, welcome to the forum :)

Well done for doing 9 days at 100% .. you've got through the first week which tends to be the hardest (it was for me personally) so you can continue on your journey now.

We all have moments of weakness, whether it be stress or cravings for example as its not an easy diet to do, but in these moments think of the change this diet can and will make to your life .. all the positive things feeling happy and slim will bring ... it will feel a million times better than a cheese and tomato sandwich tastes lol.

So keep it up, you can do it!! This forum is full of motivation and support so keep posting and we'll all help as much as we can :)

Good luck x

Yeah, they come and go.
I have a lot of cravings at the weekend, and find it hard to keep my mind off them.
Two days ago, all I could think about was a big bag of Doritos Cheese. But then yesterday, I didn't crave anything.
It comes and it goes. But when you feel like you want something really bad, pop on here and start posting.
It'll keep you busy for a little while, and keep you motivated

Hi

I think it's quite normal to get fixated with one thing - this happened quite a lot after I was on LT for a while...I'd think of some meal I'd had before & be obsessed with it (hello M&S brie, grape & cranberry sandwiches...I dreamt of you for about fifteen weeks...). Try to distract yourself! It is tough, but, if you can just get your mind off it, you'll forget all about it :)

Good luck!!

Hannah

Thanks

Day 9 here too!
I have just been reading through some other threads and found a post that said about making ice lollies out of peppermint tea or coffee, I think the feeling of 'eating' something may help. Im going to try them tomorrow:)
Thanks am suffering . will try those tomorrow

Try and concentrate on the reasons why you started LT. Think of what it will be like when you lose the weight. When you get an attack of the munchies, go do something else or drink water. I often got a craving but found that if I reached for the water bottle, the feeling soon passed. Keep strong as you have done the hardest part which is to get over the first week.

Back