Day by Day

Lind - The woman's body is so strange, my OH kinda thinks its all in a woman's head when it comes to chocolate cravings during the TOTM, but there is so much more to us, we are not just pretty faces :D

wow chewing gum really does keep me out of the kitchen cupboards.

So far today i have had.......

2ltrs of water so far
Morning Shake
Snack was an apple
Forgot afternoon shake as was busy so had a yoghurt and some fresh pineapple ( didn't feel to hungry)
Now I'm chewing gum and it really does stop you from wanting to eat, want to have dinner at about 7ish so need to hold out 2 more hrs or so.

thats really good sass, sounds like uve had a good day too :)

i like the idea of chewing gum instead of eating, but ive found it actually gives me a really painful stomach. i think it has something to do with my body thinking its about to have food because of the chewing, so it produces more stomach acid to digest it, and then that gives me a tummy ache :sigh:

so i guess its just water for me then! xx

Been 100% so far today, and........wait for it.......I have even done a 30min wii fit jog!! :faint2:

hi sass, well done you! have you tried sugarfree jelly? i made it today and i put it into 4 little pots and it was only approx 40 cals! cos of this its helped my sweet craving as i just pop along to the fridge and take another one! i've even added a meringue nest to it crumbled on top yum. another 100% day todaybut no exercise, still got to get my head around that:copon:

Well done sparkel, you seem to be on a roll.

When i first started my diet i had a thing for the jelly but i have gone off it now though.
I like the chewing gum idea at the moment except my kids have been eating it when i'm not looking :whoopass:

Finally my head is in gear again and i'm going to start winning again :woohoo:

I'm on my 3rd 100% day and yesterday when i was at my mums i managed to resist a cheese toastie that my mum and dad was eating, oh it smelt so yummy but i had a banana in my bag so Mrs Banana saved the day :superwoman:

hiya everyone, wow sass way to go you on your 100% days. i stuck to mine 100% this week till wi yesterday and was so disappointed to only lose 1lb:mad: putting my practical head on i know it was totm so hoping a lot of it is fluid retention so should come off next week.

had a day off yesterday as i find that if i've got the day to look forward to keeps me motivated. back on it now though and like i say in another thread am even gonna do some exercise:eek:

i need to lose at least a stone before i go on a girlie trip in june so need to work really hard.

here's to another 100% week but hopefully with better loss:sigh:

I'm sending you a friendly hug sparkel :hug99:, totm is so upsetting, it really plays havoc with wi's and i really know how you feel. On the plus side though you should be really pleased you managed a loss and even though you think its only 1lb its still 1lb of fat that's gone for good so well done for that. I reckon that next week you will have a good wi.

You have been my rock when going though my tough time and thanks to you and the other great lady's on here i have managed to come out the other end.

Change of subject a little but i now have mays book and i'm looking forward to curling up in bed tonight and having a good read, though i'm not sure how long it will be before i dose of as i had a bad night last night. Have you read much of the book sparkel and if so how you getting on with it, the lady in the bookshop highly recommended it.

Sass xxxx

hi sass, thanks for that sweetie, yeah it is a bummer:wave_cry: especially when i've tried so hard but hey ho.

afraid to admit i haven't started exercise yet, too keyed up cos got induction tomorrow at work :eek:. its never too hard to think of an excuse is it :8855:

i've nearly finished mays book, its quite good, some of it you want to speed up but it does have a good plot to it. tuck yourself up and see how you go. i'm going to the same place not that i'll sleep mind you. i'll let you know if i've survived tomorrow lol! x

hiya sparkel, Good Luck at work tomorrow. Hope it all goes well for you.

Well i didnt get much reading done, i feel asleep pretty fast but now i seem to have recharged my batteries and i'm wide awake at almost 4am :confused:

Having a really good day today. When i went food shopping the other day i decided not to buy ww meals as i'm getting quite fed up with the range. Instead i got myself a selection of soups so every other night for dinner i am having two tins of soup for tea. Seems to work well as i tend to have one at about 6ish and then one at about 9pm. by doing this it has stopped me feeling so hungry in the evening. My cals on these days are a little lower but i read somewhere that a fluctuation in cals is good as it keeps your body on it toes ( who knows ) :rolleyes:

Back