Day Number One!

I have bagels with a thin layer of extra light cream cheese on it..Within the limit..and very good. :)

Yuup...did good yesterday and today has started alright..Trying to include fruit snacks between each meal and what not ;) How are you doing today??

Haha, yeah I was going to say...INCLUDING! Lol. Taking your advice on having more snacks. Don't want this effort to mean nothing. My weigh in is Thurs. Soo excited seeing as my scales don't work and whatever it is..is deffinately going to be a surprise. I just hope it's some because I've been trying really hard..Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!! :)

how often do u get weighed girls? My doc gave me the option of going to him to get weighed but I dint take him up on it. Have to go back in 3 mths and as long as i have lost 5%, preferably 10%, he will prescribe me more. Was out today and the restaurant didnt have BEANS, so had to have a salad. Of course it had egg, coronation chicken etc.......so now i def know that the tabs DO work lol

Also bought Ryvita minis, they only 3% fat per 100gms. So they would be fine eh??

i am supposed to have monthly weigh in but going to go and see the dr this week so it will be 2 weeks. want to be sure doing it all right. been on tabs nearly 2 weeks and so far no side effects so guess doing things right lol

how often do u get weighed girls? My doc gave me the option of going to him to get weighed but I dint take him up on it. Have to go back in 3 mths and as long as i have lost 5%, preferably 10%, he will prescribe me more. Was out today and the restaurant didnt have BEANS, so had to have a salad. Of course it had egg, coronation chicken etc.......so now i def know that the tabs DO work lol

Also bought Ryvita minis, they only 3% fat per 100gms. So they would be fine eh??

Oh dear not the best way to find out if the tablets work lol!! The Ryvitas will be fine!! I was told to go back to my doctor in a month, which will be a week on monday, he wanted me to lose 5% in that time!! :eek: I am weighing myself weekly at home though (every monday) What kind of restaurant doesnt have beans lol!! Hope the effects from the tablets dont last too long!!

same one that didna have chips lol......hubby wanted chips and they didnt have them either!

Did u loose 17lbs this last 2 weeks with xenical??

I was scheduled to come back in 2 weeks for a weigh in..I didn't get the option...so I go in on Thurs.
Rach, I don't know if I have..I know I feel like I can go on the bike longer and I'm not out of breath walking the dog or anything and stretches don't seem as hard to do..about loosing tho..Wont know till Thurs..ERGH!!

My doc has me weighing in with her every 2 weeks. They definitely come around quick so I can't do the old "I'll be better next week" cos she's keep a close check on me.

same one that didna have chips lol......hubby wanted chips and they didnt have them either!

Did u loose 17lbs this last 2 weeks with xenical??

I did babs yes!! No chips either?? :eek: lol, was it one of these posh ones where you only get about 2 things on your plate!!

I was scheduled to come back in 2 weeks for a weigh in..I didn't get the option...so I go in on Thurs.
Rach, I don't know if I have..I know I feel like I can go on the bike longer and I'm not out of breath walking the dog or anything and stretches don't seem as hard to do..about loosing tho..Wont know till Thurs..ERGH!!

I think i feel a little bit fitter, not sure!! I'm sure you will have lost, more importantly your feeling better in yourself!! :D

Yeah, thats true..teehee..Just deffinately hope there's a difference in weight. Ha..

Yeaah..deffinately...I've caved and had some chocolate today....ergh.. :(

Aww thats good hun. Just the silly hubby decided that today he'd bring me home a big 24 box of Ferrero Roche...My favourite chocolates..I'm trying to limit myself...Oh well..Deffinately will be exercising tomorrow. :)

hey guys. had a good day today i think. cals are up on my fitness pal and fat still below 45g so happy. found a good thing today for choc craving that is in limit and that alpro soya chocolate yoghurts. very chocolatey :D need to up my exercise thou as done none today :(

Back