Day One - Complete....here we go again!

Take the compliment!! You look ace :)

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

Day 55 today in Sole Source 1 Big Brother House.

A few bad days. A few planned off days.

If you can survive the days where you want to assault the guy at work at the next desk who's eating fish and chips, then you're doing ok :)

Official loss: 25.5lbs (to 12st 4.5lbs)
Unofficial loss: 28lbs (to 12st 2lbs)

Difference is night & morning weigh ins, starting position was morning so moving to morning this week - Saturday morning to encourage no bad behaviour on Friday :)

Bad behaviour. Me. As if!!!

I love your little rants and rambles crack me up they do. I'd have punched someone eating fish and chips for sure the smell is divine evil person say next to you grrrr.
Nearly holiday time Ian nearly holiday time x

Autumn,

Today at work was tough, I won't lie.

Folk bringing in & buying chocolates. Stuffing their faces whilst saying "you can really see you've lost weight Ian"!

Aye, and I can see that I'm going to rip your arms off and batter you to death with them if I'm forced to see strawberry creams in your mouth whilst you talk to me again!

I'm a patient man(!) but fish'n'chip-gate sent me over the edge.

"What the f*** are you doing? Can you not eat that in the canteen rather than stink the place out?" I asked. Politely. Kind of.

"Just cos you're on your soups" was the response. Grinning.

"You'll end up f***ing wearing that. A***hole" I suggested. Obviously not taking the desired bait. At all. Not me. Uh uh.

Still I didn't cave in. I survived. So did they. Double win :)

Hahaha oh hilarious. I'd hate that in an office tho when there's a canteen so rude. I find my tolerance levels are lower than normal in this diet. And let me tell you my tolerance for people isng the highest anyway lol. Gosh that makes me a really bad sounding doctor. I'm very good with patients in my line of work but it's like I walk out of the place n leave any tolerance behind whoops.
I'd make your soup boiling hot next time he does that n spill it on him grrrr x

Ian i feel your pain with the work bit my team constantly sit there with food and are always bringing sweets in and saying you sure u dont want one just one wont hurt, no cos it doesn't stop at one it goes to two then three then fat .
Still i keep telling myself 12 weeks is nothing then i have 2 weeks of hols to enjoy where I shall enjoy myself then back home back on it til xmas and i should be done then hopefully ready to start the new year healthy and happy
Well done on your weight loss u r doing fab and do look amazing in that shirt

Autumn,

Today at work was tough, I won't lie.

Folk bringing in & buying chocolates. Stuffing their faces whilst saying "you can really see you've lost weight Ian"!

Aye, and I can see that I'm going to rip your arms off and batter you to death with them if I'm forced to see strawberry creams in your mouth whilst you talk to me again!

I'm a patient man(!) but fish'n'chip-gate sent me over the edge.

"What the f*** are you doing? Can you not eat that in the canteen rather than stink the place out?" I asked. Politely. Kind of.

"Just cos you're on your soups" was the response. Grinning.

"You'll end up f***ing wearing that. A***hole" I suggested. Obviously not taking the desired bait. At all. Not me. Uh uh.

Still I didn't cave in. I survived. So did they. Double win :)

haha! Thats genius!!! Did he go into the canteen in the end of stay put just to p*$s you off?

We done on not caving. Lots of things try my patience at the moment.....food oddly isnt one of them

I'd be the same though!

I have no tolerance for bs!

I have barefoot contessa on! My god that woman knows how to get me going lol

Morning peoples.

Friday am. Unofficial weigh in this morning (my own crappy scales) before tomorrow mornings official one.

11st 13lbs.

If true, jeez. In all seriousness I'm a little scared. It's be 6lbs from target and means back to eating and maintenance.

Carbs worry me. Hugely. I'm a scot. Bread with everything!!!

Ian that's brilliant! Don't be scared of carbs just remember you're in charge. You need to boss the carbs!

I stepped up to step3 yesterday. It seemed strange and I felt like I ate loads! But I guess we can't live in Cambridge land forever!

OMG Ian that's exciting!!!!! Well done and let us know the official weigh in :)

Ian you are on fire my friend. Look forward to the update of official weigh in x

He's keeping us hanging.... Lol

Yes come on Ian what's the numbers?

I woke up this morning and, you know when you just know you've retained water?

Stood on home scales. 12st 0.5lbs. 1.5lbs gain in 24 hours.

Official weigh in 12st 0.5lbs. Loss 4lbs, but evening to morning weigh in change.

I was absolutely gutted.

CDC said "FFS Ian that's 2 stone plus in 8 weeks!!"

He's got a point. Bet you it's 11st 13lbs tomorrow!!!

Back